LegacyGT.com

2007/2008 Legacy GT AccessPORT Updates...

Christian.

I've got one of the first 07's, 1 year anniversary this weekend. The hesitation annoys me daily. It's far worse in S# mode. But very much like the other 07 owners have griped about already.

In Christian's link, someone said an ECU flash has come out for the hesitation this week. I'm going to make an appointment tomorrow. We'll see if this helps...

I've been waiting a year for the AP, please let us know when we are able to pre-order.

any luck on your reflash? are you saying this is done through your subaru dealership?

anyone know if the ECUTEK for 08' lgts are released yet?:spin:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Clark has the ability to sell ECUtek licenses, and tunes UTECS and ECUtek's. Both of which are available out there. UTEC's may be on backorder though, but they will eventually show up at your house when you order 'em.

Mika(got my '08 tuned by Clark yesterday by Clark)

I think I might have to start looking around for an ECUtek solution around MA. DP and intercooler are waiting to go on, tuning is what is holding me up from getting the car where I want power wise.

I don't know if Cobb will support you anyway, Rudy. I was just on CobbForums and they have support listed for the RX8, Speed3 and Speed6, but I didn't see anything for a 2001 Miata... :lol::p

I think I might have to start looking around for an ECUtek solution around MA. DP and intercooler are waiting to go on, tuning is what is holding me up from getting the car where I want power wise.

contact Ben from Ecutek. Im in Mass w/ a 07 as well and he has tuned mine a couple times now.

Is there even a point to rev higher the 6500 on the cars anyway. I doubt were making power up that high. This is the reason i ditched my RSX and got a LGT.

07/08 spec.Bs with the 6-speed hit 58.5 mph at the 6700 rpm fuel cut-off in 2nd. A few hundred more rpm would allow the car to reach 60 without shifting to 3rd, for what it's worth.:lol:

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

I (heart) my UTEC Delta.

who did the UTEC tune? are you stock otherwise?

the cobb folks appear to be unprofessional, unresponsive, unreliable and unable to meet self imposed estimated timelines - apparently not just on lgt products but also on their evo a/p.

thanks

the cobb folks appear to be unprofessional, unresponsive, unreliable and unable to meet self imposed estimated timelines - apparently not just on lgt products but also on their evo a/p.

thanks

:rolleyes:

Would you rather get your engine management ASAP or get a setup that has been thoroughly tested? Besides, last I checked, no tuner is under any obligation to constantly post updates on LGT.com. I don't think I've ever seen a rep from ECUtek or UTEC post on here.

^ Not to be argumentative, but Ben from ECUtek has posted on here before. ;)

ECUtek was working on CANbus stuff way in advance of the release of the 07 Subarus. The whole CANbus thing shouldn't have caught anyone by surprise. It is a U.S. government mandatate that all cars sold in the U.S. use it going forward.

thanks

UTEC has off the shelf maps, just like the AP. All I have is a turboback and a tune, as its my daily driver. Didn't wanna go crazy with it. Clark tuned me when he was in town(DFW).

Mika

:rolleyes:

Would you rather get your engine management ASAP or get a setup that has been thoroughly tested? Besides, last I checked, no tuner is under any obligation to constantly post updates on LGT.com. I don't think I've ever seen a rep from ECUtek or UTEC post on here.

Im as understanding as anyone when it comes to the challenges of launching updated products. From a marketing approach Cobb has done a lame job even supporting their own forum with updates. Being sporatic with responses and updates only begs potential customers to get frustrated and start complaining. If

Cobb wants to be left alone to work on refining their product and they don't have a clue as to a true release date, put out a definitive statement on the Cobb site to that point and then stick to it. Half in, half out makes them look unprofessional and undermines their product.

And yes, it pisses potential customers off.

Archived