LegacyGT.com

2007/2008 Legacy GT AccessPORT Updates...

Christian.

As of '07, the Spec B has a 6-speed manual. Since some of the map data is based on the current gear... The 6-speed needs a couple more tables, I assume.

that makes sense... I was wondering the same thing until I remember tables are also gear related.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so i popped a p2096 today, its the first time i've really driven the car since i loaded up my AP (stg2 93) 2 weeks ago. shouldnt this be one of the codes that the AP defeats?
What other hardware is on your vehicle? Are you using a downpipe with a high-flow catalytic converter? Do you have a MIL Eliminator installed?

Christian.

sorry, i should have given more info

i have a shorty DP, stock cat, and a catback exhaust. i do have the sparkplug antifoulers installed from before the AP (which didnt work on my 08 like it did on my 05) light came on cruising low rpm low load today,

thank you,

chris

EDIT: gfb bov set to 50/50. perrin panelfilter, TMIC, cobb crank pulley all of my hardware sans the AP is carry over from my 05lgt

sorry, i should have given more info

i have a shorty DP, stock cat, and a catback exhaust. i do have the sparkplug antifoulers installed from before the AP (which didnt work on my 08 like it did on my 05) light came on cruising low rpm low load today,

thank you,

chris

Those anti-foul devices appear to be what is causing this code to come up on the older vehicles. I highly suggest you remove the device. When possible, please remove the spark plug anti-foulers, reset the ECU, then let me know if that code pulls up again.

Take care,

Christian.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived