LegacyGT.com

Install/Meet 28 July 2007

praedet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the fix kit didn't set them up perfectly vertical, but angled out? My Perrin endlinks were too angled in resulting in one of their failure. So the msi sways are long enough that they dont need the fix kit? I wonder if an MSI fix kit would work for Perrin endlinks too? Hmmm.......

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

bump, getting closer :D

Is this still the current list?

1. praedet (trans fluid drain and fill, collant drain and fill)

2. Mweiner2 - helping and Spark plugs maybe

3. Bskey - helping and maybe CAI and AVO actuator

4. enthusiast - trans fluid drain and fill, DB4000 rotors (only 15minutes ), SS Brake Lines?

5. CoSprings - possibly trans fluid drain and fill

6. chenc544 - trans fluid drain and fill, adjust tie rod

7. scottybuckeye - stg2, UP, shorty DP, midpipe, Lightweight pulley (tranny change, coolant change if possible)

I did not get my rotors so I am doing the tranny and coolant flush. :)

BTW I have the coolant and the conditioner. Scotty I only got enough for Ted and I as I did not see your post until after I purchased them.

Great, but I tore up the bushings at the track b/c of the sway bar design. My fault, but they are off the car right now till I get more bushings...

My drivers side back one came off again after the last track day. Not sure if I want to get more bushings or try something else. :(

I've never done it, but think I may be in need of a clutch fluid change, as much as mine has gone through. Has anyone done that? I found this thread. Can anyone reccomend a fluid, or should I just go with the same fluid thats in my brakes?

Can I add that to the to do list?

Thanks!

YAY!!! cant wait!! should be a good time, hopefully the weather wont keep us stuck inside the entire time!

Also i found a pretty good lil shop right off of i25 that sells/carries a full line of Redline, Amsoil, ect... gear oils and motor oils its called:

Bert's Auto Supply, Inc.

(719) 633-8146

^^ cool old lil shop one of the only places ive found here that actualy carries Amsoil, redline ect... right on the shelf especialy redline as it seems almost no one carries the gear oil. Figured id mention this incase anyone still needed some oil ect...

You will have to get off at either W bijou(3blocks N) or off at WCimmaron(3blocks S) but the shop is on the corner intersection(light) right past the I25 underpass on W. Colorado Ave.

501 W. Colorado AVE.

Colorado Springs Co 80905

(719)633-8147

you can call and ask them and they can tell u what they have in stock.

map:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=501+w+colorado+ave&city=colorado+springs&state=co&zipcode=80905

If coming from N I would exit at exit142 W Bijou, Take a right at bottum of off ramp go two blocks turn left onto Walnut Street, and go down 3 blocks to the intersection/light and the shop will be right infront of you parking is on the side o building (time from i25 3minutes max)

^^these are the situations i enjoy my navSystem :p

Thanks CoSpringsSpecB.

~~To all of us Denverites headed down tomorrow, I am taking Hwy 83, and thought we could all cruise down there together as it's a pretty nice drive. I was thinking of meeting at the Walgreens Parking lot on the SW corner of Parker rd and Lincoln Ave at 7am, then we'll cruise south. If anyone wants to join me, let me know so I can keep an eye out for you!

Anyone coming to my house plan on getting there around 7:45. I plan on leaving before 8 so we can get there at 8...

I'll leave from Castle Rock around 7. Hopefully I will be at your house by 7:45.

Archived