LegacyGT.com

Install/Meet 28 July 2007

praedet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^My car is at the dealer now... having the weather stripping redone under warrenty... I can pick up a gallon or so.. think it is 19$ or so when i asked last......

just let me know before 2 oclock today.

*edit wow!!! im slow on the responce.... lol looks like hes got you covered ;)

I used my dremmel with no problems to cut that piece, as long as theres a good cutting disk for that. I'll try to bring that down too, but I'm not sure how many disks I have. Depending on the STS you're installing, you can also adjust it to avoid hitting that trim piece.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

I used my dremmel with no problems to cut that piece, as long as theres a good cutting disk for that. I'll try to bring that down too, but I'm not sure how many disks I have. Depending on the STS you're installing, you can also adjust it to avoid hitting that trim piece.

^Aye...Its the cobb, but the setting i want means its gotta go ;) I made the mistake of buying the cordless dremmel... nice but no balls. I actualy installed it last week along with the bushing(not fun!!!) Not i gotta find a new boot as the old is way to big... Is it a big deal about cutting out the top rubber peice thats stapled onto the foam?

I reused the stock boot.... I just push it down, but a new smaller one would probably look better. I also have a cordless dremmel, and it's fine, but I may have the bigger one. >grunts, ohg, ohg< Cutting the top rubber piece will just let in more engine bay noise.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

bump, getting closer :D

Is this still the current list?

1. praedet (trans fluid drain and fill, collant drain and fill)

2. Mweiner2 - helping and Spark plugs maybe

3. Bskey - helping and maybe CAI and AVO actuator

4. enthusiast - trans fluid drain and fill, DB4000 rotors (only 15minutes ), SS Brake Lines?

5. CoSprings - possibly trans fluid drain and fill

6. chenc544 - trans fluid drain and fill, adjust tie rod

7. scottybuckeye - stg2, UP, shorty DP, midpipe, Lightweight pulley (tranny change, coolant change if possible)

:spin:

Archived