LegacyGT.com

No Legacy Wagons

prof555

Guest Gitster

I bet shes prett cute, i dunno any girls that would look very attractive making that face :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Pale Redheads = ehhhhhhhh

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tribeca STI anyone? :eek:

Well it worked pretty well for Porsche....

anything is possible, but i'd doubt it.

I dont think Tribeca is popular enough that ppl would want to buy a more expensive *fast* Tribeca.

anything is possible, but i'd doubt it.

I dont think Tribeca is popular enough that ppl would want to buy a more expensive *fast* Tribeca.

I was not really being serious...

It would not work for Subaru anyway, they don't have the Status of Legend as does Porsche. Brilliant business move for Porsche, Cayenne is the biggest seller. Now any well heeled soccer mom can say 'I have a PORSCHE'...

Was Fuji Heavy Industries the other 50% from 91-98? Thus why the 9^3(I think) was extremely similar to the impreza?

No. The short-lived Saab 9-2 was a rebadged Subaru Impreza. GM owned a 20% share of Fuji Heavy Industries from around 1999-2005. GM no longer has an interest in Fuji, but now Toyota owns 8.7% of Fuji.

I got lucky - I have a 2005 Leg GT Wagon MT5. It will probably be my last Subi, because I luv the wagon, but not the OB wagon. I plan to keep the car forever, cause I luv it so much, but there is nothing in the current Subi catalog that would bring me back to Subi for my next car. My current Subi is so good, that it will just have to last, cause I think Subi has lost touch will the USA market - or at least the USA market of people like me.

Archived