LegacyGT.com

that'll teach you do ring and run MY house

AWDxBOOST

Well i was just checkin out that supercharged sti atrocity when my doorbell rang....mind you its past midnite. I saw someone who's rather unskilled at the ninja art of ring and run duck out of the lights that flood my front porch....so i decide i feel like doing something about it

i went out the garage and surveyed the possibilites....22mm wrench? nah not big enough...torque wrench? payed too much money for it....but then i see it, the glorious lugnet cross wrench

so i take my weapon of choice out the back door, figuring id see some figures back there if they had any idea how to do it properly....i have ring and ran many houses in my youth

sure enough two houses over, shadows bounce on the garage door, silohuetted by the gas sidewalk lamp.

i make my way over there in the cover of the dark, twirling my crosswrench haphazardly and see 4 kids dart into the garage, desparately attempting to find the correct light switch to flip off the lights....but im too fast

knocking on the window, i catch them all trying to head into the house...one kid opens the door, maybe 13-14 years old, and i flaunt the crosswrench in his face and tell him, "Don't EVER ring and run my house again."

scared him shitless....vigilante justice at its best :lol:

cliffs: i stallowned kids who tried to ring and run my house

I hope those kids don't come back and leave some hot doddie on your welcome mat.

:lol::lol: If he scared 'em enought they already doodied themselves.

I used to be into the vigilante stuff myself until one of the kids father came out looking like Andre The Giant:eek:

Wait til the next time that kid and his buddies come by your house and spray it full of bullets from the UZI they just picked up at school...:eek:

Just shoot back with a good rifle. Rifle > puny 9mm sub-machinegun.:lol:

Surefire flashlight FTW!! I've caught hooligans and stopped them in their tracks with that thing. With a bright enough light, kids turn into deer at night

Surefire FTMFW!

I have two of them. One is mounted to a rifle. Very handy over seas, and just as handy stateside for nocturnal varmints.:)

I have 3..well 2 at the moment. This thread reminded me that I couldn't find my G2.

That's ok though, thats the cheap one. If I lost my L2 I'd freak out.

I played with one of the new LED Surefire's the other day that seemed like it put out an honest 90 lumens and had adjustable brightness. I forgot the model number though.

• 2 years later...

Archived