LegacyGT.com

Meet at Palisades Mall Saturday Dec 4th!!!

carman493

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Xenonk']High School Mall Rats??? :rolleyes: Keefe[/QUOTE] If that's your speed. I prefer a bit more age on my jailbait. :lol:

i was hoping we could eat around 130 or so...i wasnt planning on avtually going in the mall since it will be a madhouse....btw, when you guys get there, just call my cell if you cant find me/us....914-419-3731 mike that way we can try to find each other if the last back lot, lot j, is full...

[quote name='Legacy05GT']damnit... i was planning on it raining.... now i actually have to wash my car?.... fuck.[/QUOTE] There is one of those carwash places with the brushes right off 87.Its the second exit after the bridge at a Mobile station you cant miss it. thats my plan with a quick wax at the lot before everyone gets there.

Guest *Jedimaster*
More like peel the entire bottom off your car. I gave a few bucks to the towing cause, but that dude was asking to have problems.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I sure would. That's why I chipped in. I'm just saying he was asking for it. That's exactly why I didn't go too far when I was taking my turn in the lot. I figured I wouldn't look too cool if I rolled a tire off the rim in front of everyone. I never thought about doing something like he did. Then again, I didn't go pulling that kind of stuff next to a pole and a huge curb. :lol:

well, having the wheel cocked and not fixing the understeer for a good 5 seconds sliding forward already told me that he doesnt have much seat time for performance driving.... as long as he is alright and he has good spirits about it and no one got kicked-out/arrested, I think we are all fortunate. Nice meeting everyone! Granted that I showed up late, but I made my trip COMPLETELY WORTH IT by stopping at my friend's workplace *cough* strip club *cough* on my way home at Baltimore to say "hi" to her and all her coworkers ;) Oh yea, you guys are all cool too. Keefe
Keefe

oh yea, I didn't meet the guy in the red WRX personally, but if he plans to do "parking" lot stunts, he should invest some time learning some autox driving techniques.. and for those that think Auto-x is boring, try doing stuff like this with your car: [url]http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4887[/url] Unless you guys have some serious car control like these guys, I dont think it's boring when people can cheer you on for such awesome control. Keefe
Keefe

Archived