LegacyGT.com

Meet at Palisades Mall Saturday Dec 4th!!!

carman493

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'm not so sure I can get there by 1, but for sure by 2:30, so let me know [b]for sure[/b] where you'll be heading to after you get together. In the many, many times I've been in the mall. I have no idea where the commuter lot is... Much less a "hump". Name a store and make it easy for me, eh? Oh, another thing... For anyone who needs driving directions... [url=http://www.palisadescenter.com/webpages/directions.asp] Driving Directions Here.[/url] There's also a dive of a Bar/Restuarant on the Left about 2 Miles North of the mall on Rt. 303 called "Pie Man". Or if you drive about another 3 more miles on 303 North into the town of Valley Cottage, [b]a real nice place[/b] called "Ricks Club American". Real nice place, GREAT RIBS!

[quote name='05 GT LTD Owner']Well, I'm not so sure I can get there by 1, but for sure by 2:30, so let me know [b]for sure[/b] where you'll be heading to after you get together. In the many, many times I've been in the mall. I have no idea where the commuter lot is... Much less a "hump". Name a store and make it easy for me, eh? Oh, another thing... For anyone who needs driving directions... [url=http://www.palisadescenter.com/webpages/directions.asp] Driving Directions Here.[/url] There's also a dive of a Bar/Restuarant on the Left about 2 Miles North of the mall on Rt. 303 called "Pie Man". Or if you drive about another 3 more miles on 303 North into the town of Valley Cottage, [b]a real nice place[/b] called "Ricks Club American". Real nice place, GREAT RIBS![/QUOTE] Its the lot accross from Home Depo

ok, i talked to the owners of Del'Arte Ristorante, we're good, just gotta call them when we're on our way if we go there....see you all on saturday at noon at the mall in commuter lot j accross from the home depot

Guest *Jedimaster*
If anyone coming to the meet has put an aftermarket exhaust on their car, I'd be glad to purchase (or take a donation of ;) ) your stock mufflers :D

[quote name='jedimaster']If anyone coming to the meet has put an aftermarket exhaust on their car, I'd be glad to purchase (or take a donation of ;) ) your stock mufflers :D[/QUOTE] whatis this a swap meet? why dont we all list parts we want to get rid of and see if anyone wants them.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Any interest in having nametags to go with the usernames? I could pick some up later. Need to have an idea of the headcount though.

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='jedimaster']Any interest in having nametags to go with the usernames? I could pick some up later. Need to have an idea of the headcount though.[/QUOTE] Not sure on this. With the nasioc guys coming too, not sure. I may have something here in my office also. Head count is definate on this. Anyone keeping count?

So far [b]24[/b] LegacyGT.com 1.carman493 2.jedimaster 3.legacy05gt 4.Keefe 5.ih8vtec13(+2) 6.05 GT LTD Owner 7.JessterCPA(+1) 8.robricc 9.mmm Def(+1) From Nasioc? Wht-RS jester5 Jersey-Girl(maybe) 4or2wheels klrwrx DJBunny Weasel 555 Cole Piker28 Tensen WrxTream TheLegacy

there's a quite a few people on NASIOC know me.. afterall, that's where I started my Subaru craze. And well.. I guess my craze will continue on this board. And if you dont recognize me now, then Saturday will be the day that everyone should know who I am. :D Keefe
Keefe

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='anthony496']I would like to go too, but I have to work until 3pm. I cannot get there until 4:15 at best. When will you guys be going to the restaurant? What is the game plan for after lunch?[/QUOTE] I will be gone by then. I woudl imagine that the pack would have moved to the eating place by then. I think the Italian place down the road was the choice. Look back through the thread for details.

Archived