LegacyGT.com

Meet at Palisades Mall Saturday Dec 4th!!!

carman493

So I guess I will be traveling the furthest? I'll try to make it out earlier so that I can see what's around the area (and give myself some "got lost" time). I hope it doesnt rain, I hate standing out in the rain, since I do that already for autocrosses. Keefe
Keefe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Xenonk']So I guess I will be traveling the furthest? I'll try to make it out earlier so that I can see what's around the area (and give myself some "got lost" time). I hope it doesnt rain, I hate standing out in the rain, since I do that already for autocrosses. Keefe[/QUOTE] Worst comes to worse and it rains I'm sure that we can move it to the indoor parking lot, but lets stick with the comuter lot and burn that bridge if we get to it.

If it rains, everyone call me, we could either go to my house or we can all go somewhere to hang out....restaurant, pool hall, something like that to chat....there is the underground parking garage but it would be mobbed, same with the covered parking at the nanuet mall, but lets hope for no rain!!

Turns out it's my friend's B-day party this Saturday.. kinda torn from doing some indoor karting (since I have my karting championship race series coming up on Sunday) or head up to NY to see you all. I'll see if my friend can come up with me for the drive.. otherwise I think I'll have to catch you guys next time around. Keefe
Keefe

Guest JessterCPA
I have a feeling getting INTO the mall to eat somewhere is going to be tough. Cheesecake Factory has real good food. I have never been to the Palisades one, but the one in Riverside Square Mall is often a 2 hour wait. And that's not during Christmas. Anyone know of the options up there? I know there is a Dave & Busters in the mall. Rt59 has got to have a lot of stuff, but that means we are gonna have to drive. Do we have a "rain" option plan? See you all there!

Guest *Jedimaster*
I've never been to the Cheesecake Factory- what kind of food? If we can all agree on a place and time for eats, I'd be glad to make a reservation for however many we have.

ok a few things, Rain/snow we will be there some what early so there are covered and underground lots, and underground dosent fill up as quick. As for food the Cheesecake Factory sounds great, good food, large portions, great bar, and reasonaby priced and have a guets or 2 comming so we are at least a party of 10 so cf is not a good option. Yhe mall also has TGI fridays, Chillis, Outback(lets not be partial you outback guys lol), Don Pablos, and a large food court. I say we hang at the bar in TGIF's and get a bunch of finger food.

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='ih8vtec13']ok a few things, Rain/snow we will be there some what early so there are covered and underground lots, and underground dosent fill up as quick. As for food the Cheesecake Factory sounds great, good food, large portions, great bar, and reasonaby priced and have a guets or 2 comming so we are at least a party of 10 so cf is not a good option. Yhe mall also has TGI fridays, Chillis, Outback(lets not be partial you outback guys lol), Don Pablos, and a large food court. I say we hang at the bar in TGIF's and get a bunch of finger food.[/QUOTE] Sounds like a great idea.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='robricc']Seems like I can probably show up... I have a 1992 SVX which was recently converted to a 5-speed manual transmission.[/QUOTE] Dude- you live in my town- how come I've never seen your car?

as for food, i think we should meet and then decide....there are so many places to go that arent in the mall...i would rather not eat at the mall now that i think about it...there are several sushi places, an outback up in suffern, a chilis up the road, a really good chinese restaurant in new city, a great italian place in baluvelt about 3 miles from the mall, and right near bill kolb subaru, there is also a mongolian place that has a great lunch special near the mall, as well as several diners....let me know..

[quote name='carman493']there is also a mongolian place that has a great lunch special near the mall[/QUOTE]Mongolian Gardens rules. I recently held a meeting there for the NY Saab Owners Club and it seemed to be well received. It's a little different, but not too out-there.

We're going to Del'Arte, its about 3 miles from the mall, and about 3/4's of a mile from bill kolb, not that we are going there, butjust to give you an idea on location...i know the owner's very well, they are a client of mine as well as longtime friends...they have great italian food at a reasonable price.

[quote name='carman493']We're going to Del'Arte, its about 3 miles from the mall, and about 3/4's of a mile from bill kolb, not that we are going there, butjust to give you an idea on location...i know the owner's very well, they are a client of mine as well as longtime friends...they have great italian food at a reasonable price.[/QUOTE] cool deal

Archived