LegacyGT.com

Meet at Palisades Mall Saturday Dec 4th!!!

carman493

we should all meet in the commuter lot in the back.. if you are coming from the thruway north, get off the exit for the mall, make a left at the light at the end of the ramp, go through your first light, go over the highway, when you get to the mall ring road, make a right, keep going til your frist parking lot on your RIGHT hand side, thats the commuter lot, we can meet in there. if you are coming from the thruway south, get off the exit, make a right off the ramp and stay to your right, go through your first and second lights, your first parking lot on the right will be the commuter lot.... for some reason i believe its lot j, but dont quote me, i could be wrong. SATURDAY Dec. 4th!!! SEE YOU ALL THERE!!:) Someone please post this on NASIOC since for some odd reason my account was never put in force. Also if there are any other subaru sites out there, please post it, we can get a bunch of people together, if its nice out we can go back to my house and wash cars if the moving people arent there.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
I thought this was supposed to be Saturday? And everyone remember to put your LegacyGT.com stickers on so we can show the Nasicock'ers where the cool people hang out ;) I have 3 I can bring with me if anyone was foolish enough not to get one yet ;)

I fixed it.... btw anyone can come, just hope a lot of LGT's show up, if my girlfriend is off, she'll be there in her crossfire, ill try to get some other suby's non LGT's, since I dont know of any yet, to come...also ill try to get my buddy with his 11 second supercharged jeep grand cherokee to come and hang out, he'll be doing all my subaru work for me. if we have time, we can stop by my house and wash cars/hang out, maybe go for a cruise, i guess we'll just play it by ear, maybe we could all go to some local restaurant and have late lunch/early dinner kind of thing.

[quote name='Xenonk']The 4th? I might be able to make it.. I will be coming down from DC.. what is the best way to get up to Palisides Mall? Keefe[/QUOTE] Where are you coming from? The mall is right off the NYS Thruway.

you take the nj tpke to exit 11, Garden State Parkway, take that north to the end, stay to your right at the fork at the end, and follow signs for the NYS Thruway South (East) towards the Tappan Zee Bridge/White Plains. Get off at exit 12, palisades mall, stay to your right off the exit, go through 2 lights, and the parking lot will be the first lot on the right. If you have any trouble, call me at 914-419-3731 mike

Those who are coming in their box (scion xb) i have a set of 18's if anyone is interested.... also i know of someone coming in a modded wrx and a crazy modded sti. there may also be a 4g63 powered 1981 dodge challenger. im trying to get all to come out.

[quote name='Legacy05GT']Any1 thats comming from the east, we got a couple guys meeting @ the mobil station off exit 46 on the merit(route 15). At around 11:15am. Maybe get a little suby caravan goin.[/QUOTE] I'm going up to Winsted so on the way back I'm in.

Archived