LegacyGT.com

How well does the LGT hold up in crash ? lets find out.....

700watts

man i hate crumple zones. in that frontal damage test the entire front of the car gets annihilated. i guess they might have saved me at the cost of the car when I totalled my impreza at what I thought was not "too" bad of an accident. 0.5 seconds later though and I would have been toast.

^^^

The 05's are still safer than a ton of vehicles out there... even if we get creamed broadside by an SUV.

I trust this car with my wife and two little girls in it as much as if I owned an Escalade or some other tank... but with this car I don't have to worry about my wife rolling it over if she so much as swerves to avoid an old tire on the highway.

Hahaha...no STI wing...I loved that car...I found the only Black on Black 5MT in the state...got raped on the price...but loved the car....

No I have my Silver and am quite happy....

Just settled as a matter of the fact..so I treated myself to a protune and a Tag Heuer F1 Chrono...lucky me!

Rehab is for quitters.

Did you guys check out the rebound of the Mini Cooper? WOW! Sorry PGT

Cheers,

Mike

yeah, but it's still considered safe in frontal crashes. Notsomuch for rear seat passengers, but good thing nobody fits back there anyways and the carseat will only be occupied for 3 miles at 25mph one way each day.

Archived