LegacyGT.com

Features that SHOULD come on the Legacy

The post Silly thing i just noticed about my car is such a great topic I dont want to swamp it with what it should be posts.

-What features do you think that Subaru should have on the Legacy?

-Automatic windows/sunroof closure with remote

-Rear hatch auto open (wagon)

-Seatbelt indicators for rear seats

-Auto door lock when driving

-performance limited valet key

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bilsteins for all.

seriously the stock struts are not up to the tasks. I havent experienced bilsteins but anything is better than what we've got now

car for sale. PM me!

I have seatbelt indicators for rear seats? :confused:

The new civic apparently has indicators on the dash for the rear seatbelts. So when the kids un-buckle you know right away. Handy for family cars I think.

The post Silly thing i just noticed about my car is such a great topic I dont want to swamp it with what it should be posts.

-What features do you think that Subaru should have on the Legacy?

-Automatic windows/sunroof closure with remote

-Rear hatch auto open (wagon)

-Seatbelt indicators for rear seats

-Auto door lock when driving

-performance limited valet key

What a load of crap. All the above would just add weight, complexity and cost. Auto door locks??? Are you afraid of falling out on the highway at 70mph because you didn't lock the doors and forgot to wear your seatbelt??

:spin::spin::spin::spin:

The new civic apparently has indicators on the dash for the rear seatbelts. So when the kids un-buckle you know right away. Handy for family cars I think.

Please stop thinking. It gives me a headache.

What a load of crap. All the above would just add weight, complexity and cost. Auto door locks??? Are you afraid of falling out on the highway at 70mph because you didn't lock the doors and forgot to wear your seatbelt??

:spin::spin::spin::spin:

Your an idiot. Add weight? most of this could be done with electronics and re-programing the computer. How does bits add weight? get a clue.

You dont have kids I can tell (and thank god for that) Ever walk up to a car with a handfull of stuff, a child in one arm and need to open the rear hatch? Funny how most minivans have this.

Remote windows are great, Audi, VW ect ect all have this...

My wife likes having the doors auto lock when she pulls away, when she is driving in the city it makes here feel more safe in stop and go trafic.

Kids like to unbuckle themselfs in the back seat, I CARE about my children and would like to know when they unbuckle. The Legacy is a family car. Like it or not, its not a sports car hero.

Your an idiot. Add weight? most of this could be done with electronics and re-programing the computer. How does bits add weight? get a clue.

You dont have kids I can tell (and thank god for that) Ever walk up to a car with a handfull of stuff, a child in one arm and need to open the rear hatch? Funny how most minivans have this.

Remote windows are great, Audi, VW ect ect all have this...

My wife likes having the doors auto lock when she pulls away, when she is driving in the city it makes here feel more safe in stop and go trafic.

Kids like to unbuckle themselfs in the back seat, I CARE about my children and would like to know when they unbuckle. The Legacy is a family car. Like it or not, its not a sports car hero.

(just ignore------he will go away if left alone)

auto down windows

remote start for 5mt

nav for 5mt

cooled seats

i have a black on black lgt so it gets hot

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Archived