LegacyGT.com

Booooooo for WEAK ALCOHOL!

hogmeat

OK - I've picked up a 750ML bottle of Capt Morgan Parrot Bay Pinapple RUM - it's only 42 proof (about 1/2 of a typical alcohol). It taste REALLY GOOD, and smells even better.

The only problem is I've drank almost 1/2 of the bottle - and I don't feel a thing. Not the good "dont feel a thing" either.

This shit is weak!

BOOOO!!!

I'm going to have to down the entire bottle before I even have a tingle...

:mad:

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

everclear shot=sore throat for a long time

i think 151 is gross...

Bookers Bourbon on the other hand is awesome:

http://www.aussiewines.com.au/PLU/Spirits/Bookers.jpg

Guest Gitster
OK - I've picked up a 750ML bottle of Capt Morgan Parrot Bay Pinapple RUM - it's only 42 proof (about 1/2 of a typical alcohol). It taste REALLY GOOD, and smells even better.

The only problem is I've drank almost 1/2 of the bottle - and I don't feel a thing. Not the good "dont feel a thing" either.

This shit is weak!

BOOOO!!!

I'm going to have to down the entire bottle before I even have a tingle...

:mad:

Well no offense man, but are you 10 years old ?? You didnt know Parrot Bay was for girls ????

Cant go wrong with Bourbon, whiskey, scotch, gin or tequila. Stay away from rum. :)

Remember, moderation.

Well, I Was Looking For Something Knew. I Figured, This Was Ina Pretty Bottle. It Must Be Good.

It Was Good, But Weak.

My Soon Wife To Be Chugged 1/4 Of The Bottle That Was Left Like It Was Water Though. So Mad Props To Her.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

Guest Gitster
Well, I Was Looking For Something Knew. I Figured, This Was Ina Pretty Bottle. It Must Be Good.

It Was Good, But Weak.

My Soon Wife To Be Chugged 1/4 Of The Bottle That Was Left Like It Was Water Though. So Mad Props To Her.

Heheh i know man. It is good, but you gotta use it with other liquors to make a drink.

On another note, are you mormon by any chance slowly trying to creep way from your religion ?? :cool:

I guess if I was a 110lb college freshman hottie with perky A cups - then this Alcohol might mess me up a bit more...

...but, I'm the Hogmeat. I have saggy B cups and could eat a 110lb college hottie for lunch. This shit doesn't do a thing.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a2/Soju_jinro_gfdl.jpg/355px-Soju_jinro_gfdl.jpg

When I worked in Korea, I discovered that most of the men drank a beverage called soju instead of beer. It's 20 to 45 percent alcohol and very similar to stuff we used to clean metal parts with. Getting drunk with your colleagues is part of the job in Asia.

Most soju was cheaper than bottled water and they were all cheaper than a good beer. Yeah... I draw the line on any alcohol that's cheaper than bottled water.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a2/Soju_jinro_gfdl.jpg/355px-Soju_jinro_gfdl.jpg

When I worked in Korea, I discovered that most of the men drank a beverage called soju instead of beer. It's 20 to 45 percent alcohol and very similar to stuff we used to clean metal parts with. Getting drunk with your colleagues is part of the job in Asia.

Most soju was cheaper than bottled water and they were all cheaper than a good beer. Yeah... I draw the line on any alcohol that's cheaper than bottled water.

Soju is pure filth. As you said most is only around 25% alcohol or so, but it can seriously mess you up. One of my wife's Korean friends said on good authority that soju contains a fair bit of formaldehyde... no wonder it pickles you so well!:lol:

The funny thing is that more and more non-Korean restaurants are serving soju cocktails since it is not classified as hard liquor so restaurants with only beer and wine liquor licenses can pour it. Mixed down it isn't anywhere near as foul as straight.

Archived