LegacyGT.com

Crashed my Spec B

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all of you were correct. it is a total loss. I'll find out more about buying it back, but preliminarily, the pain and agony of parting it out is a bit too much... If I don't, I'll try to see who will have possession so all of you can have something from #249. It had character like no other car I've had.

A moment of silence for 249. It will be missed.

Damn, sorry to see a Spec B go so young... sorry for your loss...

I'd love to get my hands on the headlights, grill, and interior trim pieces if you buy back and part out. :)

Mccorry, do you keep the collection of wrecked leggies online? Link?

all of you were correct. it is a total loss. I'll find out more about buying it back, but preliminarily, the pain and agony of parting it out is a bit too much... If I don't, I'll try to see who will have possession so all of you can have something from #249. It had character like no other car I've had.

A moment of silence for 249. It will be missed.

Dont forget I asked about the interior first. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Boora,

Seriously think about parting it out... I did this with a buddies mustang once.... and I've sold parts off of my own saleen mustang (limted number cars always get some cash)

I ended up making a few bucks...had some fun.... and I installed the transmission from my buddies car into mine when my tranny froze up and stopped working...

Shipping an all metal door from a mustang was a freaking bear....but most other parts were cool...

I definately could use a good deal on the trunk....but I'm afraid of what kind of shape it would be by the time it made it to my house....

If I could get it for less than the new paint job I would consider working out a deal.....

let me know...

Do you collect photos of other dead things too.. like animals? How about people's houses that burned down? :lol:

Yeah..... but more of things that are "used up".

BTW, you wanna see some pictures of your girlfriend? :spin:

:lol:

Yes, why are ppl so obsessed with wanting to see another person's crashed car pics, if he doesnt want to show them, lay off.

'My grandmother died last night....'

'PICS!!'

yes, i know they're not the same thing, but its just as ridiculous.

Archived