LegacyGT.com

Crashed my Spec B

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It did not have a single dent or scratch before the wreck. Just washed it that day too... I'll see what they say, 1/2 if me says fix it, 1/2 says it is salvage. Looking at it, I think most of it is cosmetical and I can certainly scrutinize that. The mechanical part will be what would drive me nuts, but I think there is not much mechanical damage. Perhaps suspension, but I doubt it.

posted the pics here:

Boora

god damn, son!!! glad you are ok. :eek:

it is probably salvageable, but if i were you i would say my goodbyes and moved on to a nice '07 Spec B or an '08 LGT (or a used 335i) ;)

glad youre here to post.. sorry about your car.. looks totaled to me..

there is something about car wash to car crash..

I crashed my old 240sx minutes after i had it washed.

Yeah, the integrity of the roof is no more. I wouldn't trust that car anymore. It did its job.

Having said that, it looks like you've got a lot of salvageable parts on that car. You should buy a cheap Impreza and swap the engine and tranny.

I agree that the car will most likely be totaled. Glad you're ok, especially with the placement of the damage to the roof.

What yard is the car located at? If the car is indeed totaled by your insurance company, I'd like to hit them up for a few things (I'm somewhat local to you). :D

Good Lord!! IMHO...looks like you'll have to replace every exterior piece except the...well I don't know. I would consider that car totalled. Glad you're okay. Hang in there with the Ins. company.

By the way, if you decide to part out...can I get a closer look at the wheels?

yeah def totalled. My accident only had a crumpled hood and pushed only back until the radiator and still cost like 12k to fix. Trust me when its this bad u proll dont want it back :rolleyes:, talk about good structural rigidity though. These things hold up well in accidents. Glad your OK
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Glad that you are OK. I certainly would have your insurance company cover full replacement(if your coverage has that). With only one wreck and 35years old, you can argue that you are a very safe driver. It's the reason that you pay for insurance.

If the salvage yard starts selling the parts, maybe you can let all of us know where it is. It might save a lot of post for parts that you aren't going to be selling off.

Good luck finding a new car.

WOW:eek: !!! Glad you are OK...........I'll take your struts and control arms:lol:

You know you can make a pretty penny salvaging the parts, at least enough for a down payment on an other and deductables

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

WOW:eek: !!! Glad you are OK...........I'll take your struts and control arms:lol:

You know you can make a pretty penny salvaging the parts, at least enough for a down payment on an other and deductables

Too late....PM'd him about the same a few days ago :lol:, but I'm sure I wasn't the first.....I've been trying to find a used set of Spec B control arms so I could finally get my SuperPro LCA bushings installed. I can't see myself paying the $500 :eek: for new ones.

Too late....PM'd him about the same a few days ago :lol:, but I'm sure I wasn't the first.....I've been trying to find a used set of Spec B control arms so I could finally get my SuperPro LCA bushings installed. I can't see myself paying the $500 :eek: for new ones.

I figured as much:lol:

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Archived