LegacyGT.com

SpecB owners, what do you do

I applied for a UP train worker position this year. How did you get in?

Keep plugging away until you get an interview that's how. Willingness to relocate is a huge plus too.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
got a promotion at work a couple of months back, am now doing software testing/eval stuff and about 100 other things that need to get done. Rewarded myself with the new Legacy specB. 3 co-workers are hating me right now too...
If I had something important to say, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

I work in the construction industry, residential, so I swing a hammer all day. The car is actually driven by the wifey most of the time, so, she works at Starbucks. It was so awesome pulling out of the Subary dealership when we bought it, we where like, hey, look at all those stupid NORMAL Legacys, then we laughed and sped off to buy some grey poupon.:p

4th year Medical Student. Doctor in 1 year and 21 days. (then emergency med residency)

My sugar momma (aka my wife) bought me the car. She's a private event producer.

Right now I just have what I like to call implied income.

4th year Medical Student. Doctor in 1 year and 21 days. (then emergency med residency)

My sugar momma (aka my wife) bought me the car. She's a private event producer.

Right now I just have what I like to call implied income.

sugar mama's are awesome! mine only gets dinner and drinks...do you think i can talk her into a car? you'll have to send over your tip book!

Where are you rotating at? My gf's just starting her 4th year as well (down in SoCal). :)

-Mike-

I was a mercenary turned freedom fighter with the Arajilbho clan in Somalia. After the war died down and having been shot 3 times I decided it was time to move on with my life while I still had one. Now I negotiate oil contracts between Russia and the middle east.

I was a mercenary turned freedom fighter with the Arajilbho clan in Somalia. After the war died down and having been shot 3 times I decided it was time to move on with my life while I still had one. Now I negotiate oil contracts between Russia and the middle east.

Do you even have a specB?

• 1 month later...
car salesman in north and central jersey. i sell new toyota nissan mazda lincoln mercury hyundai suzuki and jeep. specialize in special financing in used cars for all the creditlly disabled.. anyone with challenged credit let me know.. $150.oo referral given to anyone who send me a buyer.

Former contract killer, then tupperware salesman, then part time prostate examiner in a doctors office, frequently collecting and cataloguing patient stool samples.

Now currently on sabbatical while doing a little freelance work at a bonsai nursery.

Former contract killer, then tupperware salesman, then part time prostate examiner in a doctors office, frequently collecting and cataloguing patient stool samples.

Now currently on sabbatical while doing a little freelance work at a bonsai nursery.

I always thought you were a beautician/barber based on your avatar :lol:

lol

How funny! I'm a Mechanical Engineer by degree but never worked in the field! I've done everything but since college and again am now a network jockey.

BTW, why would a new car salesman buy a new car when you can basically drive whatever you want every night of the week for free?

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

i thought i would NEVER buy new. the loss you take on a new car is unreal. but how many used spec b's are there out there. So this is one car i will buy new. and did u read the manufacturers i named off. i get a mazda tribute or huyndai santa fe as a demo. so u pick what u would want to drive on your leisure time. its cool to get to work but on my off time i have my baby.

i thought i would NEVER buy new. the loss you take on a new car is unreal. but how many used spec b's are there out there. So this is one car i will buy new. and did u read the manufacturers i named off. i get a mazda tribute or huyndai santa fe as a demo. so u pick what u would want to drive on your leisure time. its cool to get to work but on my off time i have my baby.

Good choice!

Archived