LegacyGT.com

Looking to buy a legacy but....

Hey guys, what's going on in here? :iam:

be careful of da head busta :eek: . You don't wanna get yo head busted or attacked by da pit bu11 yo

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
subie II, is that you? :eek: I just wanted to learn where our engines came from... this thread popped up. :iam:

oh, that's an easy question to answer. They're made in space & shipped via spaceship to earth. Whereever they land, thats' where they get installed.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

where did nycbred go? I live about 20mins outside Queens, & I get out of work @ about 530 tonight. maybe we can have a 'mini-meet'. & if you like, I can pick up Coxx & Heights too, I know you have been looking forward to meeting up.

we can have a civil conversation about Subarus & how they have nothing to do with Porsche....

& if everything goes well, pit-bull sausages for everyone tomorrow! ;)

I know my engine was built at Utopia Planitia by Dr. Leah Brahms herself! My next mod is flashing the dilithium crystals to produce one billion more lbs of boost. I think it might be time to upgrade my clutch and transmission.

[/geek]

oh noes! here we goes again...

the GT's assemled in the US use a different block, it's forged from kryptonite. The germans stole the tech from the Kryptonians before they blew up Krypton, which was a few years prior to the holacaust.

The spec B uses the more elusive/rare red kryptonite, Vimy should corroborate this...

:hide:

Only the superior/ stronger/ more HP engine of the SpecB is built in Germany or Japan (its so sought after that they wont let anyone know) :)

[im Vimy and I endorse this message]

Archived