LegacyGT.com

Looking to buy a legacy but....

I like to beat people senseless as well......and since you have my license plate #'s, feel free to find me and take me up on my offer

:lol: :lol: :lol: ok E-tough guy. What would you do if I did show up there?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
come find out.....if my pitbull doesn't maul u first b4 I get there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahhh, so now you're gonna sic the dog on me? Ok, lemme respond on your level.

I'm gonna have my tiger maul you if yuo get near my house. If you can get thru the gates of my enormous mansion & past teh 10 bentleys that are blocking the driveway. :rolleyes:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

ahhh, so now you're gonna sic the dog on me? Ok, lemme respond on your level.

I'm gonna have my tiger maul you if yuo get near my house. If you can get thru the gates of my enormous mansion & past teh 10 bentleys that are blocking the driveway. :rolleyes:

past your $30k legacy right... :lol: :lol: :lol::rolleyes:

Hi, as the title says im looking to buy a legacy but i've ready in many places including these forums that it has lots of "issues". rattling, etc.

is this because of poor worksmanship or are all subaru's like this?

and the more important question. a VW Jetta, Honda Accord, or Legacy 2.5i ?

almost 9k, no rattles...take care of your interior and it will be fine.

past your $30k legacy right... :lol: :lol: :lol::rolleyes:

no, mine is a $22k turbo. You're the one who way overpaid for a 2.5i hotshot

I'm having tons of fun while getting paid at work to do it :lol:

please read the forum rules - if, after that, you want to continue 'having tons of fun' by insulting and threatening members, well....then it's time for my fun ;)

im late to the party,what did i say????

dave

negative...the Subaru engines are Porsche boxer engines made in Germany...the Subaru drivetrain is assembled in japan with the engine being affixed to the drivetrain and then crated and shipped to America for final assembly

Go talk to Metric Subaru, the best dealer in NY for Subaru tuning...or maybe they are just typical arrogant dumbass NYers :rolleyes:

............................................______ __

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?........................... ...........................\,

.................../.................................................. .........,}

................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}

.............../.................................................. .,:"........./

..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`..... }............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Dealer tuning Subaru's??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

they DO tune subarus seb

Well.. my dealer can barely get an oil change done in less than 90 minutes, so... I still :lol: at dealers tuning cars.:)

stop it please seb. I love ya but you're way off base here. Metric is held in high regard around the tri-state area.

negative...the Subaru engines are Porsche boxer engines made in Germany...the Subaru drivetrain is assembled in japan with the engine being affixed to the drivetrain and then crated and shipped to America for final assembly

How old are you?

Krzys

Archived