LegacyGT.com

Honda Cop

BigT

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What surplus?? Explain to me why my taxes are so high for a city resident and explain why everything keeps going up, and not down......if we had a surplus, we'd get tax breaks not surcharges...

CIty taxes are far from HIGH...Come over to Nassau or Suffolk County, and pay taxes here, and you'll appreciate what you're paying in Queens...

Besides the taxes I pay here, we also have to pay for my kids to go to Catholic School, because the public schools aren't helping the kids the way private schools do...

bro..not sure how many teachers you know, but the ones I know get paid pretty damn good for the little they do ($50k to start, 3% pay increase each year, paid summers off, etc...)

as for cops, yeah I'm pretty much set on the idea that the more they get paid, the less they do for us civilians and the more problems they create for the public....look at Suffolk PD...what do they do that deserves them $130k a year after 5 yrs on the job??

There's ZERO crime in suffolk!!!!

First off NYC teachers start at closer to 26K a year to start. If your talking about Nassau teachers lets compare apples to apples. Secondly, Suffolk has the worst gang problem in New York State. If you are thinking about the Hamptons make sure you think about Deer Park and Brentwood. You're way off on this one.

You seem like a nice guy, but I hope you don't act this way when you get pulled over.

I know alot of teachers that would be psyched to make $50k/year to start. Shit, they'd be happy to be getting that after a few years
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Maybe if the NYPD used some common sense, if any, they could figure out why are getting paid so little....oh wait, that's right...they get paid shit because that's exactly what they do! :rolleyes:

Typical comment from a low life piece of shit like yourself.

;

Maybe if the NYPD used some common sense, if any, they could figure out why are getting paid so little....oh wait, that's right...they get paid shit because that's exactly what they do! :rolleyes:

this comment makes me think you had a run in where you got busted doin something stupid. Nobody is gonna agree with you on this

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Wow...never seen exotic cars used by poilce, but I am not surprised.

I've seen a pick up, minivan, taxi cab, and a mustang - all on Staten Island. People all hit their brakes and play by the rules for a couple of minutes when they see a marked cop cruiser. No one is going to slow down for a pick up truck, a minivan, or whatever. Chances are cops will issue out more summons when driving around in an undercover car - nabbing people for talking on their cell phone, rolling though a stop sign at 15 mph, or whatever poor driving I see all the time on any given day.

NYCBRED, you seem very ignorant and I hope the lack of respect you have for cops does not get you in trouble.

actually, a 145 IQ does wonders for you....I suggest you learn from the best :lol:

CIty taxes are far from HIGH...Come over to Nassau or Suffolk County, and pay taxes here, and you'll appreciate what you're paying in Queens...

Besides the taxes I pay here, we also have to pay for my kids to go to Catholic School, because the public schools aren't helping the kids the way private schools do...

right, and the reason we moved to the city was to ESCAPE nassau and suffolk exhorbitant taxes......and now we're back to square 1.....go find me another Queens resident who pays $6600 a year in property taxes and I'll personally hand you a gold star :lol:

First off NYC teachers start at closer to 26K a year to start. If your talking about Nassau teachers lets compare apples to apples. Secondly, Suffolk has the worst gang problem in New York State. If you are thinking about the Hamptons make sure you think about Deer Park and Brentwood. You're way off on this one.

You seem like a nice guy, but I hope you don't act this way when you get pulled over.

talk to my friend, she's a NYC teacher and makes over $60k a year and is 28 yrs old.....

Suffolk gangs? :lol: that sounds like "polish intelligence" to me :lol: :lol:

Typical comment from a low life piece of shit like yourself.

;

coming from a guy who lives in the only part of the state where no one wants to live, everyone wants to give up and in order to live there you need to be checked for some random garbage-induced disease every couple years, yeah uh huh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Looks like you are making friends everywhere nycbred

First the tint thread, and now this.

Great way for a noob to get people to dislike you quickly on here :rolleyes:

coming from a guy who pays $450 for ******* TINT!!!!!! :lol::rolleyes:

heres a quick lesson that a teacher taught me (who incidently gets paid more than $50k a year in NYC :lol:) PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES CAN'T THROW STONES....

ummmm no....I don't get busted, sorry ;):lol:

now you're just beggin for it.

Oh, if you're payin $6,600/year in property taxes in queens you're a sucka. I don't even pay that much & I have almost a whole acre of property & a 3,000 sq ft house 20-30 mins outside of manhattan. Then again, you have a high IQ & a big E-c0ck so I guess you win.

I can't wait to run into you at the next meet. We all would love for you to set us straight.

right, and the reason we moved to the city was to ESCAPE nassau and suffolk exhorbitant taxes......and now we're back to square 1.....go find me another Queens resident who pays $6600 a year in property taxes and I'll personally hand you a gold star :lol:

Do you know how much taxes are in NJ and Nassau cty? Let's take my grandmother's house, Todt Hill in SI, probably 1.7-2M house. She pays <10K a year in taxes, in NJ or Garden City she would be paying close to 3x that w/o question.

-mike

:lol:

coming from a guy who pays $450 for ******* TINT!!!!!! :lol::rolleyes:

heres a quick lesson that a teacher taught me (who incidently gets paid more than $50k a year in NYC :lol:) PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES CAN'T THROW STONES....

Oh and just an FYI, the quote you are trying to use is:

People who live in glass houses SHOULDN'T throw stones.

-mike

PS: My parents are NYC Teachers and after teaching for 30 years they are making 90k a year, they also get 5 sick days they use throughout the rest of the year and are in contact with 200 kids a day who spread colds like mad...

Do you know how much taxes are in NJ and Nassau cty? Let's take my grandmother's house, Todt Hill in SI, probably 1.7-2M house. She pays <10K a year in taxes, in NJ or Garden City she would be paying close to 3x that w/o question.

-mike

Definitely! I have a friend that lives in Todt Hill that wouldn't be able to afford the beautiful house he lives in if it were somewhere else.

Guest JessterCPA

I vote this thread for best-worst thread ever!

So much to say, so little understood.

"Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and predjudice and fear walk hand in hand."

Jesse

Don't forget, he's also an elite. This gives him full rights to make fun of hard working civil servants.

Oh yeah, that's right.

Well, it's gonna be a long fall off his high horse. I hope he wears a helmet. He doesn't wanna risk a brain injury & losing all those IQ points.

Archived