LegacyGT.com

Honda Cop

BigT

Hey guys saw an 07 accord sedan last night on York and 65th that was a cop. Just figured I'd let you guys know of their trickery. Next time an accord want to race the win may cost you :(

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen it all.....Civics with fart cans and clear tails with strobes and police lights tryin to pull someone over, A brand new Audi A8 pulling someone over and hell, I even saw a cop driving an S55 AMG!!!!

bottomline-cops drive anything they can get their hands on that the city repoes....******* bullshit I say...sell the damn repoes and get this city out of debt...

******* bloomberg :rolleyes:

but the law states that if someone pulls you over and they are not clearly marked police, you have the legal right NOT to pull over and drive immediately to a local precinct for verification....

I tell you right now, no ******* way a Honda Accord or an S55 AMG are pulling me over!

hey guys im actaully in the boston area but out here ive seen a mid to late 90s integra that is use to lure people into racing. also saw a f250 crewcab with a topper cop car explorer sporttrax cevy silverado pure crazyness

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

it was black, on duty undercover pulled a T&LC lincoln over. Older Korean guy looked like he had seen a ghost :lol: I've seen the civics with fart cans too. God damn righteous crap man. Those pigs are gettin sneakier and sneakier.

Did anyone think that maybe the cop was on his way to work??? I know a number of cops who are contracted out through the city to work in uniform at banks, stores and other high visibility areas. You guys seem a bit paranoid.:eek: Alot of cops are also volunteer firefighters and some have light packages installed to get around quicker.

I've seen em all. Actually saw a whole brigade of cops the other day coming through harlem at like 6am. Buick lucerne, Toyota Camry, Jeep GC, Trailblazer, none were the same, all were well tinted, and strobes.

If you aren't breaking the law nothing to worry about, right? We've all broken the law and not got caught so if you get caught, consider it an extra driving tax.

-mike

Did anyone think that maybe the cop was on his way to work??? I know a number of cops who are contracted out through the city to work in uniform at banks, stores and other high visibility areas. You guys seem a bit paranoid.:eek: Alot of cops are also volunteer firefighters and some have light packages installed to get around quicker.

A normal NYPD cop makes $25k a year to start......$50k after 5-6 yrs.......a cop CAN'T afford an S55 AMG or Audi on their salary so if it's theirs, they are doing something highly ILLEGAL!!!

That is possible, but he had the siren, strobelights and tints, and he pulled someone over and he had a detectives badge on. He was no firefighter. I've seen detectives pull people over a couple of times. This is just something NYC cops do.

Also in response to NYCBreed: If they get first dibs at the confiscated cars before they go on auction they can get an S55 AMG for like $15,000. You just need to know the right people. Happens all the time, at the Police impound lot they will pull a car to the side and a cop will buy if long before it ever goes on auction or the general public sees it. Same thing happens in a tow truck yards. If you don't pick up your car they can auction it, but if it is nice usually someone from the lot will buy it from the lot owner. My friend has an H2 with less then 15000 miles on it that he bought for $3500 bucks from his boss. Basically they can just give the car away to a friend.

I've seen it all.....Civics with fart cans and clear tails with strobes and police lights tryin to pull someone over, A brand new Audi A8 pulling someone over and hell, I even saw a cop driving an S55 AMG!!!!

bottomline-cops drive anything they can get their hands on that the city repoes....******* bullshit I say...sell the damn repoes and get this city out of debt...

******* bloomberg :rolleyes:

but the law states that if someone pulls you over and they are not clearly marked police, you have the legal right NOT to pull over and drive immediately to a local precinct for verification....

I tell you right now, no ******* way a Honda Accord or an S55 AMG are pulling me over!

First off, the city has a surplus, we're not in debt. Second off, the kind of attitude you have with "they aren't gonna pull me over" is a bit childish. And a good way to get yourself into something you can't get out of. Why cause that kind of thing to yourself? Just to be a badass?

Those pigs are gettin sneakier and sneakier.

Ignorant. Should I label all motorists including the subarus I let go some from this board as like you and nail them all, as you label all cops, pigs?

Ignorant. Should I label all motorists including the subarus I let go some from this board as like you and nail them all, as you label all cops, pigs?

It was just a joke man. Like 5 of my good friends are all NYC cops, correction officers, or MTA cops. We call them pigs, fuzz, the man, etc. It's just a joke. Sorry if I offended you. No harm meant.

Who races hondas? :) :)

Hey guys saw an 07 accord sedan last night on York and 65th that was a cop. Just figured I'd let you guys know of their trickery. Next time an accord want to race the win may cost you :(

It was just a joke man. Like 5 of my good friends are all NYC cops, correction officers, or MTA cops. We call them pigs, fuzz, the man, etc. It's just a joke. Sorry if I offended you. No harm meant.

No problem. I tend to see alot of cop bashing from people who drive fast cars when I go to my fathers covette meetup from mustang guys. I see it sometimes on here too. It gets old having to hear the "I got pulled over" story, which I know is only half of the story........

No problem. I tend to see alot of cop bashing from people who drive fast cars when I go to my fathers covette meetup from mustang guys. I see it sometimes on here too. It gets old having to hear the "I got pulled over" story, which I know is only half of the story........

I gotcha. I'll say that I think you guys are doing a really good job. I always feel safe when I'm in the city, and have felt that I have been treated fairly by the police. And I know you guys don't get half of what you deserve. But hey I guess thats public service.

I have to respond about the cars which were sold at auction to cops or anyone who works for the city. That is not allowed at all! A cop cannot call dibs on a confiscated car and buy an AMG for 15gs. If this was allowed many more poor sap city workers would be driving high line cars. I know quite a few city workers and they are lucky if they are driving Legacy's or something from this decade! Regarding the detective that pulled over a TLC car, Many units in the NYPD rent cars for certain jobs they are working so it is impossible to know exactly what they are driving. After 9/11 I feel better knowing that the NYPD can be anywhere and in any car on duty or off.

First off, the city has a surplus, we're not in debt. Second off, the kind of attitude you have with "they aren't gonna pull me over" is a bit childish. And a good way to get yourself into something you can't get out of. Why cause that kind of thing to yourself? Just to be a badass?

What surplus?? Explain to me why my taxes are so high for a city resident and explain why everything keeps going up, and not down......if we had a surplus, we'd get tax breaks not surcharges...

judging by your screen name and your posts, you must be a cop......and a typical cop at that, I must add......My attitude with the comment "they aren't gonna pull me over" is damn correct and accurate to boot. I know the laws and I know NYC cops try to push the law's limits, especially when it comes to the youth and the minorities. I reserve the legal right to NOT pull over if a car other than a clearly marked NYPD vehicle is trying to pull me over. That's just plain common sense.....

Maybe if the NYPD used some common sense, if any, they could figure out why are getting paid so little....oh wait, that's right...they get paid shit because that's exactly what they do! :rolleyes:

And here comes the lock.

NYCBRED, that is a pretty extreme view of the police. Don't you think that perhaps some of your generalizations (ie cops don't do shit) are a bit one-sided? Teachers get paid pretty poorly too and they do lots of work. Perhaps some of your negative experiences with some police officers have tainted your views?

And here comes the lock.

NYCBRED, that is a pretty extreme view of the police. Don't you think that perhaps some of your generalizations (ie cops don't do shit) are a bit one-sided? Teachers get paid pretty poorly too and they do lots of work. Perhaps some of your negative experiences with some police officers have tainted your views?

bro..not sure how many teachers you know, but the ones I know get paid pretty damn good for the little they do ($50k to start, 3% pay increase each year, paid summers off, etc...)

as for cops, yeah I'm pretty much set on the idea that the more they get paid, the less they do for us civilians and the more problems they create for the public....look at Suffolk PD...what do they do that deserves them $130k a year after 5 yrs on the job??

There's ZERO crime in suffolk!!!!

Guest JessterCPA
bro..not sure how many teachers you know, but the ones I know get paid pretty damn good for the little they do ($50k to start, 3% pay increase each year, paid summers off, etc...)

Being married to a teacher for 9 years, let me tell you that the pay is not so good, the raises are worse, and the summer's off are only a offset of the negatives of their job. "How little they do"?? That's an offensive remark.

Trust me. Sit in their place.

Jesse

Archived