LegacyGT.com

Honda Cop

BigT

Oh so you get ripped off too, cause a 2.5i is $18k

:lol: :lol: :lol: he's donald trump. He can easily afford to pay more for a non-turbo than a GT costs. Sometimes he just goes out on that boat & dumps bags of cash into the disgusting river he lives on just to show everyone how smart & rich he is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
big whoop :rolleyes:

I could've bought a house in malba if I wanted & I would've had alot more money left over too hotshot. :lol: If you were really rich, you'd live somewhere nice like chappaqua or something.

actually it was either this house or a high ranch in Jericho......South Jericho at that :lol:

Chappaqua?? why so I can be another ignorant hick living upstate? No thanks...

I like my 15min drive into Manhattan, 3min drive to Nassau, 30min drive to Suffolk, 2 min drive to the BX and 20 min drive to CT/NJ....

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION:lol: :lol: :lol:

You realize, between the '99 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet and the Legacy 2.5i, you could've had something that was a step up, right? :spin:

actually my Porsche is an 01 with 13k on her still :lol: :lol:

you think you got more $$$$ than me?? let's see pix of something besides your $30k grocery getter :lol:

I don't have to prove shit to you. Besides, nobody's richer than you. You're the smartest, richest, & coolest.

Oh, that $30k grocery getter was $22k. I paid less for a turbo than you paid for a N/A. But you got the high IQ so who am I to say anything? :spin:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

you think you got more $$$$ than me?? let's see pix of something besides your $30k grocery getter :lol:

funny thing about money, there's always someone with more. no point showing off...nobody likes a braggard

Archived