LegacyGT.com

Honda Cop

BigT

now you're just beggin for it.

Oh, if you're payin $6,600/year in property taxes in queens you're a sucka. I.

talk to me when you live in the richest part of Queens...,my taxes are so high because the plot that I live on is worth $500,000 alone, without the house...then you factor in the designer home that I live in, complete with all the amenities and we're talking over $1.2 million, which it was appraised at last season

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't forget, he's also an elite. This gives him full rights to make fun of hard working civil servants.

at least I don't live in the most hatest borough of NY......talk to me when they cut the bridges off leading into your stank infested island and let you roll out into the ocean like they should do with Jersey :lol: :lol: :lol:

talk to me when you live in the richest part of Queens...,my taxes are so high because the plot that I live on is worth $500,000 alone, without the house...then you factor in the designer home that I live in, complete with all the amenities and we're talking over $1.2 million, which it was appraised at last season

yet, you drive a Subaru and a non-turbo one at that :lol:

Do you know how much taxes are in NJ and Nassau cty? Let's take my grandmother's house, Todt Hill in SI, probably 1.7-2M house. She pays <10K a year in taxes, in NJ or Garden City she would be paying close to 3x that w/o question.

-mike

NJ the armpit state???>???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're so rich you're driving a 2.5i :lol:

Anyhow, I won't get into the vulgar conversation of money & personal assets but you're wrong. You living in the richest part of queens is like living in the ghetto of my neighborhood.

Nuff said about that.

Hows the weather up there on that high horse?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

It's amazing that a person like NYCBRED talks the crap that he does about a job that he knows nothing about...Is he a Police Officer?? NO.

Did he have a bad run in with a law enforcement... YES.

Does he have the type of attitude that shows he's above everyone...YES

Remeber it's one thing to be IGNORANT and SILENT...

But don't speak crap, and PROVE IT.

yet, you drive a Subaru and a non-turbo one at that :lol:

lets take a look at what I drive... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (the subaru is just my daily commuter)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/NT2SHBBY/DSC_0217.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/NT2SHBBY/Picture001.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/NT2SHBBY/IMG_0163.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/NT2SHBBY/IMG_0162.jpg

Guest JessterCPA
at least I don't live in the most hatest borough of NY......talk to me when they cut the bridges off leading into your stank infested island and let you roll out into the ocean like they should do with Jersey :lol: :lol: :lol:

There you go. Criticize NJ. Don't even get me started.

Jesse

:munch:

now we know exactly where you live & what you look like. Good job jackass :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

oh yeah, & we got your plate #s too

you're so rich you're driving a 2.5i :lol:

Anyhow, I won't get into the vulgar conversation of money & personal assets but you're wrong. You living in the richest part of queens is like living in the ghetto of my neighborhood.

Nuff said about that.

Hows the weather up there on that high horse?

Yeah let's see...

$1.2M "Designer Home"

$6,000/yr in Taxes

$18,000 Legacy 2.5i

Being ignorant and having no common sense at all..... Priceless!

:)

-mike

now we know exactly where you live & what you look like. Good job jackass :lol:

bring it baby......you don't think with that house and those cars, I don't have a nice pitbull guarding them along with a nice arsenal of weapons :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll even give you my address right now asshole.....

making up for something, eh?

:lol: :lol:

maybe he should sell a few of those cars & move somewhere nice instead. :lol:

NJ the armpit state???>???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am glad you think that along with the rest of them. That way we can keep it to ourselves.

The armpit part is from all you NYers not being able to afford the city and lingering into NJ:lol:.

Thats why the futher from NYC the nicer it is.

Denial is your best friend

being rich and being able to throw it in your faces= priceless :lol:

dude, you aint rich. I dunno why you think you are :lol:

Yeah let's see...

$1.2M "Designer Home"

$6,000/yr in Taxes

$18,000 Legacy 2.5i

Being ignorant and having no common sense at all..... Priceless!

:)

-mike

:lol: :lol: :lol: legacy was $25,7XX retard.....and paid for CASH!!... and once I'm bored of it I'll be tossing it to my neighbor who is just learning how to drive :lol:

Yawn, I could post up where I am from, but I don't need to flex my e-cock.

All you've done in this thread, is prove you are nothing more than an arrorgant asshole, with a dislike for teachers, police officers, and other public servants.

that's right you are from the stank ass borough that no one wants to live in......:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: legacy was $25,7XX retard.....and paid for CASH!!... and once I'm bored of it I'll be tossing it to my neighbor who is just learning how to drive :lol:

Oh so you get ripped off too, cause a 2.5i is $18k

By the way all my stuff is paid for cash :)

-mike

Ok let's all start showing off our wares.... :)

big whoop :rolleyes:

I could've bought a house in malba if I wanted & I would've had alot more money left over too hotshot. :lol: If you were really rich, you'd live somewhere nice like chappaqua or something.

Archived