LegacyGT.com

Charger SRT8

Thats what I told him. Sounded to me like he F'ed up a tune. It is stock tune right now. I think he overtuned and broke something. Why else would he be at stock selling for a $10,000 discount WITH mods? Esentially this is a new car.

I have to agree it sounds like a awesome deal.........

To good if you know what I mean, as others have stated.......move on;)

If you know someone local that could really check the car out & that you trusted it would be a different story.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

MSRP is around $35k on a srt-8. Then add in the navigation costs and such, probably stickered for $38 or so. So asking 35k doesn't seem crazy to me. You are just avoiding the "mark-up" alot of moron dealers do. I would look into it.

Well, I wouldn't discount it based on the price asking. If it is true he has 15k over sticker into it, then asking MSRP doesn't seem to wacky for me. Then again, I don't think I would ever buy a performance vehicle used, I would rather be the one jacking the car up :)

Well, I wouldn't discount it based on the price asking. If it is true he has 15k over sticker into it, then asking MSRP doesn't seem to wacky for me. Then again, I don't think I would ever buy a performance vehicle used, I would rather be the one jacking the car up :)

I can understand that......

Someone is sure going to get a good deal on mine in about 12mo;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

GraysonSubaru works at a dealership. Contact him, I don't know if he has any Chargers, but he did have SRT8 Jeeps, which are quicker and handle slightly better than the Charger SRT8.

Really? I heard that they do worse on the slalom test than the Prius :eek:

He was really looking for the CTS V, but we saw this at the auto show. I thought it was a bit cooler. Extremely ugly interior, but hey it's American. You guys think he should wait?

Really? I heard that they do worse on the slalom test than the Prius :eek:

He was really looking for the CTS V, but we saw this at the auto show. I thought it was a bit cooler. Extremely ugly interior, but hey it's American. You guys think he should wait?

I heard it grip is something like .91g

Watch edmund's video of them testing it:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Followup/articleId=108449

It also brakes quicker then our Legacy GT's

I know this is going to get it started again, but from what I understand braking distance is about tires. DO those 4 pot brembos front and rear help it stop more than just tires? I guess my real question is would brembo's/upgraded pads help my car stop faster?

the stcker on a fully equipt srt 8 charger is 45,000. stock it has a 6.1 hemi putting out 425. whats the point of all the mods if the guy wasnt racing it or dragging or at least getting on it. its a good deal. something migh tbe worng with it though

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

I watched an SRT-8 run at the track and the best it could pull was a 14.0 flat quarter. They're too heavy. For a sport utility, the SRT-8 jeep is really cool looking though. I'd roll one if I could afford to drop the pathfinder.

Guest subiecity
id pas son it its a nice car n shit but u shouldnt tune a car right off the showroom floor or with 16oo miles on it wtf break the car in 1st id avoid it just my 2 cents tho

id pas son it its a nice car n shit but u shouldnt tune a car right off the showroom floor or with 16oo miles on it wtf break the car in 1st id avoid it just my 2 cents tho

If I had a guess, the owner broke, or seriously screwed something up and is trying to unload it since he voided the warranty and can't have whatever he f'ed up repaired.

Archived