LegacyGT.com

Charger SRT8

id pas son it its a nice car n shit but u shouldnt tune a car right off the showroom floor or with 16oo miles on it wtf break the car in 1st id avoid it just my 2 cents tho

I am slightly dumber having read this post.

Mods, is there a way I can block just one user's posts so that I do not have to look at them?

Mods, is there a way I can block just one user's posts so that I do not have to look at them?

Go to your user CP, and select up your ignore list, add the member you wish to ignore. Works great.

Guest subiecity

:lol:
whatevr, 1 less hater for me to hear cry:lol:

still the srt8 charger is a verry nice car i saw one on the hiway the other day, i want one now

:lol:
whatevr, 1 less hater for me to hear cry:lol:

still the srt8 charger is a verry nice car i saw one on the hiway the other day, i want one now

Is that like hater from Chapelles Show or hater from Malibu's Most Wanted :lol:

JK, but seriously they are pretty mean looking cars. But that interior is attrocious. It looks like a 1960's couch threw up on the drapes :(

I watched an SRT-8 run at the track and the best it could pull was a 14.0 flat quarter. They're too heavy. For a sport utility, the SRT-8 jeep is really cool looking though. I'd roll one if I could afford to drop the pathfinder.

Buddy at work has one with a Mopar CAI, other then that stock. He could get a 13.0 flat with traction problems (of course).

On the open road (closed course) I could almost keep up with him from a roll with my stage 2.5 LGT, from 50-100 mph he would pull about 1/2 a car length. Now that I have 322 whp I pulled 5 car lengths in the same speed range.

Nice seats though.

Archived