LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”

--Unknown

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."

-- Ian Parker-Joseph

Put more succinctly

"Political correctness is crap"

"The president will hold office by virtue of being selected by the people and cannot be an idiot, [and] probably not a knave or a tyrant, for those whom nature makes so, discover it before the age of thirty-five."

-- Tench Coxe, delegate to the 1787 Constitutional Convention

One of our genius founding fathers. :lol:

"The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. Both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists."

--Ernest Hemingway

When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not far away. It is time to go elsewhere. The best thing about space travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere.

Robert A. Heinlein

453747.png