"Think Positive"

If you think you are beaten, you are.

If you think you dare not, you won't.

Success begins with your own will....

It is all in your state of mind.

Life's battles are not always won

by those who are stronger and faster;

sooner or later the person who wins,

is the person that thinks he or she can!!!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 1 month later...

My job requires mostly masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that less closely resembles Hell.

American Beauty

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some ... people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, ah, education like such as in South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for."

-Miss South Carolina

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some ... people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, ah, education like such as in South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for."

-Miss South Carolina

she is so good looking that i could care less if she can put a sentence together. :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

-Miss South Carolina

wow i just watched th vid on that on youtube. shes hot but dumb as a rock

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

You can't be neutral on a moving train

-Howard Zinn

- also quoted by System of a Down in one of their songs

Look up the movie by same title, very good for any of you history buffs, real history that is...

A lot of you probably know of Howard Zinn, but if you don't check him out. Gets away from the "Text book" history that we all learned in school and tells the real story in book- People's History of the United States

Peace out Mofo's !

Harry: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Lloyd: I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man.

-Dumb and Dumber

Lloyd:wre you get that

harry: back in town. traded the van straight up for it. i get 70mpg with this hog.

Lloyd: just when i think you cant get any dumber, you go and do something like this..........................................and totaly redem yourself.

llyod: whats her name ill look in the phone book.

harry:swamy, sampson, swanson

lloyd:maybe its on the briefcase

harry: o here it is samsonite, i was way off.

look at my sig for two more quotes

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

True strength is overcoming the fear of getting hurt in order to protect those you love.

~anonymous (most likely an anime)

A bad experience is like a rainy day, it provides the water which you feed on to grow.

~Me

"to understand who a person really was, what his or her life really meant, the speaker for the dead would have to explain their self-story – what they meant to do, what they actually did, what they regretted, what they rejoiced in. That’s the story that we never know, the story that we never can know – and yet, at the time of death, it’s the only story truly worth telling."

~ Orson Scott Card, Speaker for the Dead

Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

~Anonymous

"A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired."

~ random guy

Take care of your thoughts

Then, actions will take care of themselves.

You sow an action and reap a tendency.

You sow a tendency and reap a habit.

You sow your habit and reap your character.

You sow your character and reap your destiny.

Therefore, your destiny is in your hands.

~Sathya Sai Baba

If I try to be like him, who will be like me?

anonymous

You cannot dream yourself into a character, you must hammer and forge yourself one.

~James Froude

Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

~Andre Gide

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

To one who is afraid, everything rustles.

~Sophocles

Life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forwards.

~Soren Kierkegaard

One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question is a fool forever.

~Chinese proverb

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

a few army ones from"pvt murphy's law"

never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you

when in doubt, empty your magizine

tracers work both ways

friendly fire, isnt.

history doesnt entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid-

dwight d. eisenhower

• 2 weeks later...

Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you Spiritual. It's right above the crack of your ass. And it translates to 'beef with broccoli.' The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.

-George Carlin

You can learn a lot more from listening than you can from talking. Find someone with whom you don't agree in the slightest and them to explain themselves at length. Then take a seat, shut your mouth, and don't argue back. It's physically impossible to listen with your mouth open.

--John Moe

I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style.

[pause while everybody is in the huddle]

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever

Shane Falco (The Replacements)