LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

• 1 month later...

I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. Our sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history and naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain.

John Adams

Guest *Jedimaster*

"Don't you never say an unkind word about The Time. Me and Silent Bob modeled our whole ******* lives around Morris Day and Jerome. I'm a smooooooth pimp who looooves the pussy. And tubby here is my black manservant. What?"

-Jay.

Come all you weary with your heavy loads

Lay down your burdens find rest for your souls

Cause my yoke is easy and my burden is kind

I’ll take yours upon me and you can take mine

Come all you weary move through the earth

Surrounded by rest stones and kicked out of church

A couple of loaves sit down at my feet

Lend me your ears and break bread with me

Come all you weary

Come gather round near me

Find rest for your souls

(By the rest stones)

Come all you weary, crippled you lay

I’ll help you along you can lay down your canes

We’ve got a long way to go but we’ll travel as friends

The lights growing bright further on towards the end

-Thrice

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

My cousin in Tibet is an illiterate subsistence farmer. By accident of birth, I was raised in the west and have a Ph.D. The task of our generation is to cut through the illusion that we inhabit separate worlds. Only then will we find the heart to rise to the daunting but urgent challenges of global disarity.

-Losang Rabgey, Ph.D.

-Free Tibet!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Guest *Jedimaster*
"Don't you never say an unkind word about The Time. Me and Silent Bob modeled our whole ******* lives around Morris Day and Jerome. I'm a smooooooth pimp who looooves the pussy. And tubby here is my black manservant. What?"

-Jay.

Forgot to add this for effect: [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=ON0iqz4ento]YouTube - Jay and Silent Bob Rap[/ame]

And here's a good one for 420 time :lol:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=a5IUclQONJs]YouTube - Jay & Silent Bob Rap (ITA)[/ame]

• 1 month later...

One of my favorite stories is about a boy in Texas, when the teacher asked the class the following question: There are nine sheep in pen, and one jumps out, how many are left? Everyone got it right, and said eight are left. The boy said none are left. The teacher said you don’t understand arithmetic, and he said ‘no, you don’t understand sheep.’

- Charlie Munger

Edited by NSFW