LegacyGT.com

08 release dates?

Bhawk

fog lite seem kinda ok in this pic... why do subaru always try love/hate design (total knock off of IS350 by the way)...

will have to see in person.. i like the new tail light much better than the old one. i always thoght the old one look too big and out of proportion.

rims look different too..

thanks for the pic

Oh as far as ke fob goes it might work.. i remmeber tsx or accord owners using TL's switch blade key fob and modifying it to work with immobilizer and everything

i don't mind the relectors, most high end luxo cars have them already so y fight it, it is a safety feature the only thing i don't like about it is that now when u have a bumper accident, u will have to replace two more parts besides the bumper itself. since i'm betting those things will crack at 5mph hit to a guardrail/concrete parking pillars.

^^^

Agreed! I think the reflectors are a nice touch. I almost couldn't be happier with the redesign. Sure a few JDM accessories here and there, but after that she will look beautiful.

Can't wait for my Quartz Silver Spec-B!

^^^

Agreed! I think the reflectors are a nice touch. I almost couldn't be happier with the redesign. Sure a few JDM accessories here and there, but after that she will look beautiful.

Can't wait for my Quartz Silver Spec-B!

They've actually annouced some info on the 08 spec B? I saw a few pics of them, but didn't know that anything was concrete about them. So what is going to be the color combo? Is the pic of the 08 LGT on this page in quartz silver cause the pics that I saw the color almost looked like it was diamond grey.

WOW i just went to look at 08 legacy... looks alot better than picture. tail light actually looks smaller in person and so does the fog light. fog light actually looks pretty good.. wood trim inside looks better than the old one imo. love the front. i think head light is little biger than the old one or it just looks that way casue of the grill. and bottom of the front bumper is lined up with the grill. I hated how it slope back and kinda went under the car on 07. Overall it look sportier yet more upscale.. actually it look alot more upscale than 07 legacy. chrome moldings are used in just right places. If anyone is looking to get 07 make sure you look at 08 first. same shape yet it looks like alot more expansive car now. Glad i waited for it. Just hate littke more for some incentives to come out

Archived