LegacyGT.com

08 release dates?

Bhawk

The reason why I ask is:

a) They are changing their rates in Canada at the begining of April and I am gambling that they are going to go down also the prices and more incentives. To clear out for the new models. Both the impreza and the legacy are being replaced.

b) I can't afford an 08.

c) I heard they discontinuing the Legacy wagon.

So should I wait two week to see what happens or should I acted now. :confused:

The reason why I ask is:

a) They are changing their rates in Canada at the begining of April and I am gambling that they are going to go down also the prices and more incentives. To clear out for the new models. Both the impreza and the legacy are being replaced.

b) I can't afford an 08.

c) I heard they discontinuing the Legacy wagon.

So should I wait two week to see what happens or should I acted now. :confused:

ACT NOW! RUN SOME NUMBERS WITH THE DEALER SEE WHAT THEY CAN GIVE YOU FOR A 07 GT OR JUST WAIT TILL THE 08s ARE IN SHOWROOM AND ON THE LOT IM PRETTY SURE U CAN GET A GREAT DEAL THEN ITS REALLY A WIN WIN AND PATIENTS IS KEY !!

DONT BE LIKE ME AND HURRY TO BUY A 2007 LEGACY 2.5I JUST CAUSE THEY GAVE A GREAT QOUTE ONLINE AND THEN F*C* ME UP WITH BS ADD ONS LIKE RUST

PROOF AND ALL THE THINGS THEY TRICK U WITH.. BUT AGIAN THO IT WAS MY MISTAKE.. THAT WAS MY FIRST CAR I BOUGHT AND THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT

Thanks Toshiba...Well it looks like I am gona have to wait anyway. The sewer backed up into the basement lastnight and so far it has cost me 200 bucks just to get the water out another 450 tommorow just to have the city come and tell me what the problem is and then 250 deductiable to the insurance and then god only knows after that. :mad: that almost 1/5 my down payment just in two days. And if I have to replace my main line to the street that gona cost me big $$$$. My whole F***in downpayment if I am lucky. I've been saving since Xmas to buy an new car and now this happens I am so pissed so instead of a nice new Subaru I am gona have a shine new drain pipe and a mud pit for a front hard. I am lucky my basment is not finished only semi. The only up side is that the insurance will allow me to fix the bloody mess the previous owner left down there. There is nothing worse then a MR. Fix-it who is a cheap fool who doesn't know hammer from a screwdriver. Bye Bye New car. Serves me right for buying a house built in 1932....

when i was at the philadelphia auto show in january the rep told me 08s are out in april. although,, he also tolf me that the lgt has 100+ psi of boost and that the si drive can ut up to 90% of the power to the rear wheels! and he was a general manager for the northeast.

Well good news, the city was at fault for the sewer. So now all I got do is deal with the insurance. That gona be a whole other battle I can feel it. but maybe it was a blessing it was the subaru gods telling me to wait. Because if the 08's are coming out in April that means I'm in good postion for getting a better deal on the 07's, I hope.

i am looking as well and dealers told me it will be here in couple of weeks. def by the end of the month. Even with all the incentives i find price on 07 is close to subaru vip purchase program.. dunno if they do that in canada or not. But IMBA seems to exist in canada as well so u might just be able to get 08 at same price as 07.

I am not sure if we have VIP program here in Canada unless VIP stands for Very Increase Price over the US that is. Here they sell the base legacy wagon for just under the price as the 2.5i Limited in the US. That is with the exchange.:mad: But

I am not sure if we have VIP program here in Canada unless VIP stands for Very Increase Price over the US that is. Here they sell the base legacy wagon for just under the price as the 2.5i Limited in the US. That is with the exchange.:mad: But that is good news that they will be releasing the 08 this month at least in the US as for Canada I am not sure. Maybe I will wait to see if the 08 will have pockets on the back of the front seats. Maybe they choose to eat the 50 cents it would cost them to do that for the 08's maybe if I am lucky they would spend the whole dollar to put them on both seats. So lame. 30+ g's for a car with out seat pockets. in a family wagon what where they thinking. I know it not a big deal but I know it will end up pissing me off down the line. I got 2 year old so I need place to stash stuff. I can't have crap floating around the back seat.

Just tell the salesman you don't want to put any money down. I bought my last three cars that way. They never even put up a fight. When it came down to the final numbers and I was talking to the managers they even admitted it didn't makes any sense to put any money down if I had other higher interest loans.

My financee did a search yesterday and said that one of the dealers in Phoenix already had 2008 legacys for sale and asked me about some of the new colors that weren't available in 2007. I haven't seen what she found yet, but if it's true, then these cars are out already.

I think the 08's are already appearing. Eitiher on a thread here or in NASIOC a salesman had pics of them unloading the 08 Outbacks and a Legacy. I know a dealership near me was showing a few 08 Legacy's in stock(I didn't see any new 08 GT's though). So I wonder when the 08 spec B or at least real info on the 08 spec B is going to show up, like what exterior/interior color, HID's, new stuff on it.

They will be at the same price or lower than the current Legacy GT here in Canada. I have dealt with the same Sales Guy here in Toronto since my first Subaru in 97.... 2 Impreza's and now my 2nd Legacy.

BTW if you need a good deal and live in the Toronto Area he will hook you up, my buddy paid $500 above Dealer Invoice but he takes usually 1200 above invoice.

Archived