LegacyGT.com

A55hat gets nailed

legacy_y_tu

So driving to a family dinner last night I'm moving right along doing 75 in the high speed lane passing someone when a blue van barrels up my butt flashing his lights and tailgating. Now there's nowhere for me to go as there's cars in my lane to the right and I'm not speeding up to 100 or so just so I can pull to the right quicker. Oh yeah, my 3yr old daughter is asleep in back too. Finally the lane to my right clears and I pull over for him. Whereupon he flies off in the distance doing the same to everyone else who gets in his way, he was easily doing 100. A mile or two down the road I see a statie pulling him over, man I was all smiles :lol::lol:. I was laughing so hard I almost woke up my daughter. Finally a cop around when you want one. I also called the state police barracks to report him as an aggressive driver just in case the statie was thinking of giving him a break and letting him off (unlikely) but I wanted this a55hat to get nailed.

Made my day I'll tell you.

last summer some clown raced by me in a truck doing at least 150km/h in a stretch of Chilliwack hwy that's famous for cops hiding in the thin wooded area that separates the 4 lanes down the middle.

This same guy had been driving aggressively for the last 10 km's and was generally an idiot.

Well, everyone starts to slow down in this area and move to the right lane (ie: weekend travellers like myself who frequent the hwy and know about the cop trap) and he just speeds by.

Sure enough he gets radar'd and was pulled over by the time I even catch up to him.

I played a nice little song on my horn as I drove by him and the cop trap.

Justice was served!!! And I laughed my ass off.

Archived