LegacyGT.com

EVO X vs Legacy GT?

Waylander

I'd like to see the boards opinion.

Pros? Cons?

The Evo X has been "estimated" to be price 1-2 g's more than the legacy.

Less Luxury of course.

320 Estimated HP 4 banger, with 6 speed dual-clutch auto-manual.

comparing a new Evo to the LGT is an apples n oranges discussion. i wouldnt even try to compare the two cars.

its like doing an F16 to F15 fighter jet comparison, they have completely different functions and attributes, one is not better than the other neccessarily

Ed

comparing a new Evo to the LGT is an apples n oranges discussion. i wouldnt even try to compare the two cars.

its like doing an F16 to F15 fighter jet comparison, they have completely different functions and attributes, one is not better than the other neccessarily

Ed

true. i wouldn't mind having both though.

Evo X will hopefully be my next car, (finally an Evo in Canada!).

Evo is teh faster one and teh better handler out of the box period by far.

But the LGT is likely a "classier" more refined ride. With a few mods it can also be a well handling screamer but Evo is really in a different category.

Ed

What are the differences?

I think our Armed Forces are still using old paper airplanes to fight our enemies, so I'm a bit outta the loop!:icon_bigg

From what I've seen/read, it looks like the new EVO is going to be a little more luxurious than its predecessor. That being said, I'm sure it's a still an obese go-kart at heart and will continue the tradition of demolishing many a car on the track. Depending on whether the X has gone "up-scale" I may seriously consider it as my next car.

But they both start with F??? Hahahah just playing

The new Evo is very very very ugly. I just set a reminder on my computer for one year from now, I want to see if my opinion changes.

evo X in Canada? this has this been confirmed officially? ( wow )

Evo X will hopefully be my next car, (finally an Evo in Canada!).

Evo is teh faster one and teh better handler out of the box period by far.

But the LGT is likely a "classier" more refined ride. With a few mods it can also be a well handling screamer but Evo is really in a different category.

can you use dollars to buy it, or do you have to use that funny money that you people use over there? :lol:

Sorry whose country recently added fruity colours and dollar coins to their currency? :lol:

But yes 400lbs of Cod will buy you almost anything over here ;)

Archived