LegacyGT.com

good northern florida shop?

mjp0212

Best we have close buy is Atlanta or Ft. Lauderdale.

as far as your exhaust, get in toudh with Quest he livesd in Gainseville and may be able to help out. I did mine myself with just basic hand tools. It is not difficult if you have the right tools. I was done in 14.5 hours and that included jacking up the car....

Click

Here everyday:redface:

as far as your exhaust, get in toudh with Quest he livesd in Gainseville and may be able to help out. I did mine myself with just basic hand tools. It is not difficult if you have the right tools. I was done in 14.5 hours and that included jacking up the car....

14.5 hours :eek:

;)

Atlanta or Ft. Lauderdale?

AWD Dyno's & Tuning:

Mastro Subaru - Tampa (tuning available from www.FloridaTuner.com )

S&R Performance - Tampa (In house tuning)

Central Florida Turbo - Orlando (In house tuning)

Performance Driven (Subaru of Jacksonville) - Jacksonville (In house tuning)

Twilight Performance - Miami

Parts (see the list above and...):

Subaru Store / Titan Motorsports - Orlando

RZ Motorsports - Orlando & Tampa

...and I'm sure I'm missing a few of each type...

...and 14.5 hours! Damn, did you fall asleep in the middle? :lol:

thx, been in texas the last 2 years military, 19 years living there before that, so its kinda nice to be somewhere else for a little while :lol:

opie- i got mine a little cheaper then your selling yours for :( found someone at a meet getting a new car and happened to be right place right time.

stage 2

• 2 weeks later...
old post bump up....

You're looking in the wrong places man :D

NASIOC: Pensacola Area Subies

RS Drifter, Cegpcola and several other members all have pretty extensive garage space and experience. RS Drifter helps burnin4 with his 500+HP STi. RS has also done just about every clutch job on a WRX that needed it :D

Cegpcola works part time at a shop in Pensacola, but he's pulled so many motors and done so many rebuilds at his house that he might as well just work from home :lol:

As an aside, we have a meet at Blakeley State Park on March 11th.

Archived