LegacyGT.com

Way to represent the Forester XT community, Douche!

vodoo-chile

What a jerk, let me second Pleiad and ROO by saying most Forester owners are all very cool and most are quite mature.........

....we kind of have to be since we drive the red-headed step child of the modded Subaru family. :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a douchebag... makes us Forester owners look pretty bad. But there are bad apples everywhere, and they're not necessarily defined by the type of car they drive. Oh well, time to let it go and move on!

+1

You can pick any make/model of car and somewhere there is an ***hole driving one :lol:

Are you sure it wasnt a really manly looking lesbian?

you mean dyke right:confused: . cause when I think lesbian, I think lipstick lesbian and nothing else. Don't ruin that picture for me:icon_bigg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I agree with many of the others here - one rotten apple shouldn't spoil the bunch.

Typically, I've found that Subaru owners, like DSM owners, are a tight bunch, and will not disrespect their own, least of all knowingly so.

Heck, in our local community, if that happened, this Forester owner would have been disowned outright. :lol:

I'm even somewhat tempted to say that maybe this Forester owner isn't a true "community member." I've found that most of the people who are obviously rude or inconsiderate drivers outright also don't tend to be active in the true "community" sense, even though their cars may be "hotted up."

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Keep an eye out for him. The next time he parks at the mall revoke his SOA identity by completely debadging his car. then just stick a big nasty pep boys generic Type-R badge on the back. Then he'll be representing the right crew.

:lol: :lol:

+ 1 - that would be funny....

I agree with you guys (& gals) that I don't think he represnts the whole. Most of the people I have met with Suby's have been very nice. This was obviously someone who probably isn't on the boards. I would have thought he was, as he was obviously into 'fixing' up his car.

If you are on the boards, I would love to meet up and briskly accelerate on non public roads side by side. :icon_wink

Oh, and Jon (TDC), if I had your car, I probably would have run him for pinks as well. I need to move up to one of your turbo's.

Kyle

susbcribing because I hate D-bags like that. I can bet if you were with some of your boys & not teh wife he wouldn't have had so much mouth on him.

I know someone on these boards that would talk like that too :icon_wink

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

wondering, did it have bbs wheels? lowered maybe on sti suspension and an STi badge on the RT lower corner of the liftgate/hatchback?? if so, I might know how to find him if you're interested....pm me if so.

If you can read this, you're following too close.

Click Me

This douchebag doesn't deserve to driving his XT, and if he was really 45 - 50 years old, I would have laughed in his face if he started talking crap like that.

He must've been intoxicated with the supreme power that his shiny new SPT exhaust was putting out.

He should be out hunting down SRT-4's.

^^:lol: :lol: :lol:

I still say if the OP was with some of his boys & not teh wife that guy wouldn't have said shit to him. If he did, well, me & my boys pray for someone to mouth off like that to us :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^:lol: :lol: :lol:

I still say if the OP was with some of his boys & not teh wife that guy wouldn't have said shit to him. If he did, well, me & my boys pray for someone to mouth off like that to us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coxx, the avatar is quite fitting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, I'm kind of passive. I try and avoid physical confrontation whenever possible, but it doesn't mean that I can't defend myself when needed. I guess you could kind of call me Bruce Banner. You don't want me to get angry.:icon_wink This just wasn't a situation that needed a 'beat down'. Looking back, maybe I should have laughed and let him know how he was acting but in the end, I was just hoping that he might see this and remember it next time someone compliments his car.

^^I was waiting for someone to bring up the avatar. I'm not a fighter either (that avatar is a scene from "office space"). I'm just sayin someone always will mess with you when you're alone or with a woman. That kinda stuff never happens when you're with 3 of your boys.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, teh part where they are beating tha crap out of that damn printer. Oh, how many times I wish I could have....

I absolutely agree with you. If me and my brother (6'3", 265lbs) would have gotten out, I seriously doubt he would have made some of the comments he did. That or he would have been serious about the throw down comment. lol

Kyle

^^right, that's my point. Nobody is a tough guy when they could really get their asses kicked. They're a tough guy when they're pretty sure the other person isn't going to do anything.

Archived