LegacyGT.com

Way to represent the Forester XT community, Douche!

vodoo-chile

Those situations are SO bizarre.

Your first reaction is, "This can't be a real occurrence. There's no way a human should react in such an ignorant, hostile fashion!" :icon_conf

Your 2nd thought/decision is, "Do I now react with similar hostility and negativity?" :mad::jedi: (no one's FIRST choice usually)

Or "How quickly can I get away from this situation without it escalating, while saving my self-respect in the process?" :spin:

So far the experience has been bad enough, but now you move on to the "thinking about it phase" where you can hopefully move past it more quickly by sharing the experience (as you've done), and/or by playing it out in your head over and over again thinking about what you would've/could've/should've done differently.

:nono:

As bizarre as these interactions are for adults, imagine poor little toddlers and preschoolers when they're first met with these experiences. There's no way to prepare them completely. We live among a strange human race! :icon_wink

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a great story. I can't beleive I am just seeing this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: oh man, I'm just thinking if it was you in this situation Anderson. :lol: I'm pretty sure the guy would've said "oh hi, what can I do for you?" :p

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: :lol: oh man, I'm just thinking if it was you in this situation Anderson. :lol: I'm pretty sure the guy would've said "oh hi, what can I do for you?" :p

Cool stuff like that never happens to me. I like confrontation and I rarelly get to experience it.

Believ eit or not I am good at working with people so I know how to avoid it. Customer service is part of my job. Sometimes I wish i wasn't so damn good at my job. :icon_bigg A good debate/confrontation is a great mental exercise.

Archived