LegacyGT.com

Way to represent the Forester XT community, Douche!

vodoo-chile

I'm not one to usually post things like this, as it ends up not being real important the next day but I'm still kinda of floored by this guys response.

Last night (2/1/07), me and the wife were heading from Best Buy to Barton Creek Mall in Austin. In the darkness behind me, I noticed some lights weaving in and out of traffic and then speeding by me, coming to a stop at the light in front of me. I noticed it was a red/maroon XT with some sort of aftermarket exhaust. I told my wife it was cool to see another modded Suby in town and hoped that he was turning to go to the mall as well.

He did turn and appeared to also be going to the mall. I wanted to get up next to him to do the customary Suby nod but he sped around the car in front of him, obviously racing and turned suddently into the first entrance of the mall.

I quickly pulled into the next entrance and saw him pull into the Sears automotive dept. I parked across from him and got out of my car at the same time as him. At the time, I didn't notice he was on the phone and I asked him what kind of exhaust he had. I then noticed him talking on his phone and heard him say,"Hold on a sec. I don't know if this guy is wanting to throw down or what.".

Now this guy is at least 40-50 years old, tall, and very 'white' looking. For him to make a statement like that sort of caught me off gaurd. He immediately asked me if that was my car, pointing across to my car. I said yes and then asked if I owned it outright. "Yeah, why?". He asked me if I wanted to race for pinks!

I kind of chuckled and said no, getting the idea that this douche was just being an ass because that is who he is. He quickly said, "Because that is the only way your gonna find out buddy!".

Not wanting to start an argument and call the guy out, and in turn kicking his ass, I turned around and grabbed my wife's hand and walked away. Now my wife, who by no means understands about car community and the sort of 'connection' we typically have said, "That guy was the biggest d!ck!!!".

I don't know who this was or if it is someone on this board, but if so, try and not act like a tool next time someone walks up to you an try's to compliment your car.

Kyle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh man...cross post this on the Forester boards and nasioc PLEASe...

this guys needs to be exposed!

I pretty much only get on this board. Anyone is more than welcome to post this on other boards. I give my blessing as this guy just rubbed me the wrong way for no reason. As I mentioned, I was still pretty perturbed about it this morning.

Kyle

Unless, of course he thought were a car jacker or something like that.:icon_mrgr

That was my first thought as well. Maybe I 'rushed' him or something but seriously, it was a very well lit parking area with several hundred cars and people all about. He saw me walk out of my car and I like to think I dress somewhat respectable (i.e. no backwards ballcap, baggy shorts, 'colors', etc). For him to think I was carjacking him or wanting to start a fight with a big grin on my face asking what type of exhaust would be very unlikely. If anyone wants to cross post this, please be my guest.

Kyle

Alright, looks like someone had something to say from NASIOC -

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16909464&postcount=2

Beaverboy said:

As I've said elsewhere... I'm ****ing sorry, already about driving like that. Don't blame me. I was drunk. Kyle's a racist little ****! White man can't talk anyway he wants?... but his wifey looks like one of my Xs.

Can't tell if it's a joke or not :rolleyes:

:munch:

Archived