LegacyGT.com

Corrupt my Wish

AWDxBOOST

granted: grade A meat from the supermarket you have to get a job at cause you failed your test.

I wish i never had my recent auto accident.

Granted, instead a gigantic boulder falls from the sky crushing your car, and your garage.

I wish I did not have to drive to Gillette, WY.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
granted, but because of your lazyness, you get fired from you job and the only job you get is from a chinese fast food restaurant scrubbing toilets.

i wish everyone a good night.

Granted, we all have a wonderful night making the sexy time with your mother. Very nice! :lol::lol::lol:

I wish my dog could be trusted to not crap in my yard where I will step in it!

Granted, we all have a wonderful night making the sexy time with your mother. Very nice! :lol::lol::lol:

I wish my dog could be trusted to not crap in my yard where I will step in it!

:lol::lol::lol:

granted - your dog pukes in your yard instead

i wish to date jessica alba for a few months

This Space For Rent

I wish I could find a new S4 avant for what my LGT is worth.

Granted you have found one complete wheel and tire from an S4 Avant. It is an even trade.

I wish I had 10,000 gallons of petroleum jelly.

Granted but Asia is now identical to New Jersey, but somehow manages to smell even worse.

I wish you had to be around to participate in my use of 10,000 gallons of petroleum jelly.

granted: but you were slower at posting

I wish this day was over already and it was friday.

Granted but you have explosive bowel movements all weekend that end just in time to go to work on Monday. You also run out of toilet paper, and reading material.

I wish I had $1,000,000 in copper pennies.

Granted but you have explosive bowel movements all weekend that end just in time to go to work on Monday. You also run out of toilet paper, and reading material.

I wish I had $1,000,000 in copper pennies.

Granted, but the cargo helo carrying them to your house had a problem and they were dropped from several hundred feet, crushing your house, your neighbor's homes and trapping you inside the collapsed rubble where you're trapped for 45 hours as they try to free you. Once freed, you find yourself a quadraplegic.

I wish for an honest US government.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Granted, but every other agency and government remains the same and the US Gov. is eventually inveloped by feuding Mexican and Canadian forces.

I wish I could fly around and poop on people.

(DOH!!! Late. Now someone has to grant two wishes)

granted but now you live in *STAN!

I wish no harm on cute and fuzzy creatures!

Granted, but now you are the only person in charge of protecting them.

Granted, but every other agency and government remains the same and the US Gov. is eventually inveloped by feuding Mexican and Canadian forces.

I wish I could fly around and poop on people.

Granted, but you will suffer from the "eternal ring of fire".

I wish that I had a new mountain bike.

granted... you never get head ever again.

I wish for Oprah to ask me to marry her

Uh...granted, but she has no money and you will have to put up with the mouthy B*tch.

I wish Rosie O'Donnel would get hit and killed by a truck full of pig lard.

Granted, but now you have to sign the prenup and live with her.

I wish to pick up my GT on Saturday.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Granted, the police show up the next day and you spend 5 years in the clink for GTA.

I wish to buy the world a coke and live in harmony.

Granted, but it turned out to be Tab, and now the world is at war because the US tried to poison all of the world leaders with cancer.

I wish idiots would get off the road.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Archived