LegacyGT.com

Corrupt my Wish

AWDxBOOST

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

granted, but they have the side effects of halitosis, flatulence, and diarhea.

I wish the "build your own" feature of the subaru site included all the performance mods we wanted on the car to begin with so you could order your 400 AWHP/400AWTQ LGT from the factory with the warranty intact.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Granted, but at the last page, it said "NOT FOR US MARKET!"

I wish all the paper work in my cubicle would spontaneously combust after I leave work.

Granted, but your boss wanted to surprise you with a hefty bonus check and left it on your desk so you can get it in the morning *POOF* :lol:

I wish the meeting in the conference room is over so i can take my lunch and play xbox...

Granted, but I don't understand what DIAF means to be pertinent so SONY goes bankrupt.

I wish I could buy all the nice cars at Barrett-Jackson.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

granted but your evil boss sits right next to you

i wish i could completely forget things i don't wanna know anymore

Granted, but now you have to continually see those things you dont want to know... GOATSE :lol:

i wish i had some steak and A1 :drool:

granted, but your packing cause you got fired.

I wish I had this magical device that would transmit to any radio frequency receiver so that I could broadcast directly to any vehicle on the road. The reason: It sure would be nice to interrupt someone's cell phone call to tell them to hang up and drive, or turn on their headlights, or (over their own Stereo) tell them to turn that crap down, or ask them out, or explain to the Ricer in his 1600cc Civic with his new Coffee can that he isn't worth the time or fine....

Archived