LegacyGT.com

Corrupt my Wish

AWDxBOOST

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

granted, but she is a transexual and still needs one more surgery to get rid of her/his member to become a somewhat a true woman.

i wish that the world was closer in traveling terms. hate those long flight half way around the world.

granted, but she is a transexual and still needs one more surgery to get rid of her/his member to become a somewhat a true woman.

i wish that the world was closer in traveling terms. hate those long flight half way around the world.

You know it is your wet dream to have a tranny's member slapping off of your stomach as you drill her.

Granted but now the world the same everywhere...meaning no more $5 sucky sucky. also you have no reason to travel now.

I wish people would stop pissing on the floor next to the urinals in bathrooms.

Granted but now the world the same everywhere...meaning no more $5 sucky sucky. also you have no reason to travel now.

I wish people would stop pissing on the floor next to the urinals in bathrooms.

Granted, now they pi$$ on the towel dispensers.

I wish my lawn mower was fixed.

It is still ugly.

granted but you work non-stop and have no time for anything else

i wish subaru would make and sell to us good-looking, powerful, affordable AWD sedans/coupe's.

This Space For Rent

Archived