LegacyGT.com

Corrupt my Wish

AWDxBOOST

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but it is wired by the British so it is constantly pagued with electrical problems and can't stay out of the shop. Finally it ends up like all of Q's creations and is totalled after driving it less than a week.

I wish my LGT was a time machine.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Granted, but you're now being held hostage in very uncomfortable positions, with no clothes, and lots of biting/stinging insects.

I wish all 50 states had "Reasonable and Prudent" for a maximum speed limit on limited access highways.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

granted, but the hair on the rest of your body will not stop growing and is too tough to cut with any known device short of a plasma cutter.

I wish my headache would go away.

granted, but the battery lasts only 1 hour! d'oh!

i wish iphone & LG KE850 were really twins

Granted, but the software is incompatible and they cause each other to crash.

I wish I got sleep last night instead of an apartment fire.

Archived