LegacyGT.com

King of Parts Super Meet -- April 21st

FredBeans

Just got home from the KINGOFPARTS meet. Where were all the Legacy GT wagons???? I felt like the ugly step-child at this thing.....The WRX club was very well represented, but only a few Legacys...

I was there but didn't enter in the show since the car was badly in neeed of cleaning....I was parked out back, though after I saw the WRX with busted out tailight I realized mine would have been fine.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn damn damn!! i tried to get there!! and as i'm drivin down 202 hords of suby's are driven by me the other direction. even saw fox drive by! after a few more went past me(it was 4pm at this point) i turned around. wish the headers didn't break my balls so much!!

i tried to slow down hoping u would catch up to me :lol:

no dice tho

nah, stopped at a D&D on the way back. i'll tell ya one thing though, i've never seen so man cars with blown out left rear tires!! i counted a total of six on my trip home.

:lol: :lol: :lol: so did i...i actually dont remember much of the drive back...hmmmm

i should stop spacing out on long drives

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who attended.

It wouldnt have been possible without you! Because of the excellent turnout,

and positive overall experience, We will be able to do this again next year.:)

Thanks again!

Jeremy

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who attended.

It wouldnt have been possible without you! Because of the excellent turnout,

and positive overall experience, We will be able to do this again next year.:)

Thanks again!

Jeremy

thank you jeremy!!!

the meet was awesome. Esp. the food, parts, people, and sick rides :cool:

cant wait for next year

Good to hear...like I said earlier I was very surprised with the good turnout for your first event. Glad to hear there will be another next year, maybe next time I can go sans wife so I have a better chance of buying some parts without getting the evil eye

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Now that I have your attention, will someone please post a list of those who attended this meet/show (or just chime in if you went). I want to put together a list of those who are actually interetsed in going to shows and such.

This would be a great way to coordinate our efforts and IMO it would drum up interest. As opposed to everyone wondering who might go and just saying "Ahhhh, I don't know if I feel like it"....... That's not a good excuse.......we should get together, show a little force, trade ideas, and have some fun.

I mean...... if you're really into this type of thing, why not spend a couple of hours a month showin' off the Legalicious, scopin' "the others", and helpin' each other out with what-not?

I know I'm in. ;)

Post it up people!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived