LegacyGT.com

King of Parts Super Meet -- April 21st

FredBeans

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What exactly do you carry? On the website it seems like you don't have Cobb stuff but I know I have seen a great deal you guys were running on AP's so I would guess you can get anything Cobb as well. What about other manufacturers? I know I'll be in the market for sways, possibly springs/shocks, up/down pipes and a brake upgrade (pads and lines). Will JSC be selling product as well?

JSC will have some product for sale as well...:icon_mrgr

so saturday april 21st huh? hmm, i gotta figure out how far away you actually are. sounds like a bout a 3.5 hour drive for me. and i should probably be stage 2 by then.............. long highway jaunt to stretch her legs.................. sounds pretty good to me!

Awesome!!! Hope to see you here...

Anyone think a swap meet would be worth the space??

Bring your used parts , swap & sell with other people?

Let me know.

I'm in.

btw: KOP I am not sure that 4 pot conversion your giving away is actually an upgrade for a legacy (unless its the brembo kit?)

• 3 weeks later...

LGT Members on Board (these are definite, email if you want off)

JeffK1320

hovied

PhiTauFord

Sysfailur

05SublegacyGT

FastBastard

kujhawk80

SUTTER2K

I beleive I am being lsited as an attendee....which is fine but there is nothing fast about me! :lol:

Gonna put up a few flyers. GJ on making that. :D I'll see if we can all ride down together!

AWESOME!!!!!.

Thanks for everyones help on this.. Also, Give me some idea's on what kind of product you guys would like to see here available for purchase... At cray prices of course. :)

I'm in.

btw: KOP I am not sure that 4 pot conversion your giving away is actually an upgrade for a legacy (unless its the brembo kit?)

the 4 pot kit is for wrx's. But you can always sell it. You'll be getting $625.00 worth of product, for FREE. :)

I am looking to do sways this spring/summer and Cobbs are a possibility but they are a bit more than I would like to spend...so a deal would be nice.....even if I can't pick them up that day.

I already have a set here, Just for the meet my friend. :)

Archived