LegacyGT.com

King of Parts Super Meet -- April 21st

FredBeans

Come with a Subie or enter the contest with a Subie?

drive in, in a subie. Again, I dont want this to be all about getting something for nothing. I was hoping that the chance to win some nice products would be a bonus, but not the only reason to come.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how about............make the meet run longer!!! i have no idea how long it's gonna take me to get my damn exhaust on!!! run the meet till 5...........please!!!!

Im sure people will be hangin past 3:30 , but im not sure if the whole crowd will be here up till 5:00:redface:

LGT Members on Board (these are definite, email if you want off)

JeffK1320

hovied

PhiTauFord

Sysfailur

05SublegacyGT

FatBastard

kujhawk80

SUTTER2K

gusgusdude

jonnyg113

tildowns

Fox06LegacyGT

unstablementaly?

PhillyWilly

from the WRX clubs --

-WRXWagone

-STI.dreams

-JaredRS

-redlinelar

-04.SPT.WRX

-bkotzman00

-devilfluff

-blackzwrx

-purepower65

-wrxscarlett

-mbs627

-cuztom15

-vez

-JerseyTRWRX

-BlueBomber06

-JshinWRX

-Mikie13

-Spikbeatz

-mikeszam

-boostin05blacks

-taank13

-rtstone

-jwan01

-jre951

-deadbeatdude

-WRXceleration

-neversummersl28

-wrx_simon

-Techie

-WPRAX

Come with a Subie or enter the contest with a Subie?

drive in, in a subie. Again, I dont want this to be all about getting something for nothing. I was hoping that the chance to win some nice products would be a bonus, but not the only reason to come.

Doh! I got there about a quarter to 1 and was greated by a cute brunette that was about to hand me a form then asked if I was showing or a spectator. When I said spectator she told me where to park. Since there were a bunch of cars already there I figured I missed the 35 tix.....well it wasn't until I got to the DJ that I realized those were for the entry into the contest and by that time they were all gone. Had I know that I would have entered my car, I would have had just as good a chance as the WRX with busted tailight. :lol:

Very good turn out for your first event and some great parts and pricing. I probably would have gotten some stuff if the wifey wasn't with me....I was close to pciking up the Cobb sways but I got the look.:rolleyes:

Just got home from the KINGOFPARTS meet. Where were all the Legacy GT wagons???? I felt like the ugly step-child at this thing.....The WRX club was very well represented, but only a few Legacys...

Archived