LegacyGT.com

King of Parts Super Meet -- April 21st

FredBeans

i might have to bow out. my exhaust might be showing up around that saturday. if it does the only thing i'm gonna be doin is installing it!! unless of course i get it done well before noon in which case then i'll head down to show it off!

Hopefully you make it..

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe I missed it in this thread, but what kind of parts do you plan on having for sale at the meet?

specifically for the Legacy group of course :)

Cobb- sways,

Spt intake's/heatshields

Spt cat-back

Spt strut tower brace

Rad caps

Cobb AP's

Custom silver Brembo BBK

plate frames, key fobs ect.

Its the first one so Im open to suggestions if you dont like my list:)

Hey everyone. I just want to prepare for the worst. So I want to know if everyone on the list will still plan on attending if we get rain on the day of the meet? Its moving forward rain or shine:rolleyes: Just hoping I can still expect a good turnout, even if the weather doesnt cooperate?

:eek: i just realized its over 3 hours from my house....that might be a little far

esp. if it might be crappy

(if i did go, it would be 15+ hours of driving in just 3 days...i dont know if i can do that...lol)

But I will let you know sometime next week

would probably depend on how bad the rain was for me. Don't mind light rain while checking out cars and parts but if it is a downpour I would likely skip it since I would want to take pics and stuff.

im hoping for clear skies (obviously) But either way, I have plenty of tents be supplied for cover:)

:eek: i just realized its over 3 hours from my house....that might be a little far

esp. if it might be crappy

(if i did go, it would be 15+ hours of driving in just 3 days...i dont know if i can do that...lol)

But I will let you know sometime next week

cmon, these things are meant to drive;)

cmon, these things are meant to drive;)

i know but a 3 hour drive home to CT friday night, possible 3 hours each way to this meet, another couple of hours sunday to the palisades meet, and then another 3 hours sunday night back to boston

but...im not bowing out yet....the need to buy and possibly get free stuff is so tempting ;)

i know but a 3 hour drive home to CT friday night, possible 3 hours each way to this meet, another couple of hours sunday to the palisades meet, and then another 3 hours sunday night back to boston

but...im not bowing out yet....the need to buy and possibly get free stuff is so tempting ;)

Thats the attitude.:)

I hope that you can make it!

Well, with all the time & effort this thing took. Im praying for clear skies!:redface:

Hmmm...just thought of something. I hope it freaking pours like crazy....and I'll be there. Just realized there are freebies being handed out...the less people that show the better my chances. :lol:

Hmmm...just thought of something. I hope it freaking pours like crazy....and I'll be there. Just realized there are freebies being handed out...the less people that show the better my chances. :lol:

See that. Think positive.

So how are you expecting to handle teh 35 tix??? I remember you saying they weren't going to be handed out until the start but you'll likely have people camping out there. Just want to have better chances cause those goodies look noice!

So how are you expecting to handle teh 35 tix??? I remember you saying they weren't going to be handed out until the start but you'll likely have people camping out there. Just want to have better chances cause those goodies look noice!

Those goodies you see are gonna be for sale.:) The freebies are sweet as well. There will be about $1300.00 worth of give aways up for grabs. And we also just added a "peoples choice" judging for the cars in the show. 1 for legacy & 1 for Impreza. The winners will receive a nice trophy;) To try to keep the 35 tiickets as fair as possible, We wont be handing out any entry forms until 12:30. I know it cant be perfect, but Im sure we wont get much more than the 35 cars here anyway. tickets will only be given to the people that enter with a subaru:)

Archived