LegacyGT.com

Upstate NY Members?

Guinnesspower

25 min for me too!!!

Hey man, sounds good. So here in Troy last night, a Silver LGT passed me going the other way. Any chance it was any of you guys? (Doubt it, and could have also been someone returning to Vermont; I only live 20 miles from Bennington.)

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey man, sounds good. So here in Troy last night, a Silver LGT passed me going the other way. Any chance it was any of you guys? (Doubt it, and could have also been someone returning to Vermont; I only live 20 miles from Bennington.)

not any of us...we came through on sun afternoon...me in my LGT wagon and JR in his Impreza wagon

Whereabouts in Troy? I was up that way a couple times last night - the gf's apartment is there.

Well, I got to RPI. The silver LGT that I passed was on Hoosick St. (NY Rt 7) up near the Price Chopper and such. I live up that way in some apartments.

I was up on Rt 7 going to the Walmart...so it quite possibly could have been me! I was occupied though, so I didn't see your car :). I think we were up there around 7pm or so.

Hah, had to have been you then. Look for a SWP LGT next time youre in Troy, I think I'm the only one around. Also, I work at The UPS Store in that Walmart Plaza (its in that strip of stores to the right when you're in the parking lot), you can find me there most weekdays as well; so keep your eyes peeled.:lol:

lets get a meet together....saratoga springs maybe??? lets do it!!!

I'm down. Haha, I was on the NY Thruway today and saw a Silver LGT coming up beside me. I got so excited, and then, it was just some 60+ yr old man speeding in the fast lane...:(

+4 I think.. Rochester here

hey, I know it's

1)you

2)me

3)xjoecool85x and

4)Mattszeto... all in Rochester.

I PM'd them my cel to get together (weekends) and chat, cruise or take pics. I'm all about taking pics! I'll PM it to you too.

I've got the black OBXT with the Thule box on it right now.

Running Forester XS rims for the snows.

other than that... i hacked open the radio and put in an aux input, and i'm pucking up an AP on tuesday :icon_wink

Is your LGT the silver wagon?

I think the OBXT you're thinking, with the racks is mike powers, with the basket & box on the same rack? with the cb antenna...

nope silver sedan, i'm off campus but right across the street from admissions.

gutted up, dp, 3rd cat delete, running open source stage 1 for now til i get some leaks and cold weather things figured out, then onto making the stage 2 map :dm:

ya, i knew about the spec b, haven't seen him around yet this semester? dropout perhaps?

we have a RBP 2.5i too, hockey player chick i think?

anyways, i'm no open source genius yet. the problem lies in the fact that i have a mac and no support yet for open source stuff. so i use my girlfriends old unused dell laptop that doesn't have a functional screen, and we have a lack of wireless in our autoshop, so its a pain in the ass to do stuff considering i have to set up a monitor in my car to use w/ the laptop and run a power cord from inside the house out to the driveway. basically, if you have a windows laptop, i could make some things happen, but then again, i'm assuming TROY = RPI and thats just a shame (rival schools for those unfamiliar) :jedi: . not to mention a long drive, if i'm passing through tho i'll let you know and will bring a flash drive with a map for you. :icon_mrgr

clarkson guys-i'll let you know when the next cscc (clarkson sports car club) meeting is and you should drop by

Haha, yes, RPI. Well maybe when you play us in Hockey we can meet. Sike. Nah, I'm not into the whole rivalry deal, but w/e son! Yeah, I'm a mac addict as well, except I run bootcamp on my laptop. So, if you ever stroll through or we ever have this Upstate NY meet that we keep teasing about, maybe we can make this happen.

ya, i knew about the spec b, haven't seen him around yet this semester? dropout perhaps?

anyways, i'm no open source genius yet. the problem lies in the fact that i have a mac and no support yet for open source stuff. so i use my girlfriends old unused dell laptop that doesn't have a functional screen, and we have a lack of wireless in our autoshop, so its a pain in the ass to do stuff considering i have to set up a monitor in my car to use w/ the laptop and run a power cord from inside the house out to the driveway. basically, if you have a windows laptop, i could make some things happen, but then again, i'm assuming TROY = RPI and thats just a shame (rival schools for those unfamiliar) :jedi: . not to mention a long drive, if i'm passing through tho i'll let you know and will bring a flash drive with a map for you. :icon_mrgr

clarkson guys-i'll let you know when the next cscc (clarkson sports car club) meeting is and you should drop by

Yeah I've seen the girl with the RBP wagon ripping all around campus, she almost got me in the Townhouse parking lot when I was walking to class.

Hopefully within the next few months there will be another Spec B on campus, I'm getting everything settled and ready to get rid of my '97 for the new GT

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Haha, yes, RPI. Well maybe when you play us in Hockey we can meet. Sike. Nah, I'm not into the whole rivalry deal, but w/e son! Yeah, I'm a mac addict as well, except I run bootcamp on my laptop. So, if you ever stroll through or we ever have this Upstate NY meet that we keep teasing about, maybe we can make this happen.

alright BMAC...next weekend Feb. 3rd (Sat.) lets all meet up in the Barnes & Noble parking lot around noonish...what says you guys??? Start a list for this one...

1) Guinnesspower

2)

3)

4)

5)

The only Barnes and Noble I know of is the one on Wolf Rd near Albany. Which are you referencing?

alright BMAC...next weekend Feb. 3rd (Sat.) lets all meet up in the Barnes & Noble parking lot around noonish...what says you guys??? Start a list for this one...

1) Guinnesspower

2) BMac1203

3)

4)

5)

Archived