LegacyGT.com

Upstate NY Members?

Guinnesspower

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
+1 for the Albany/VT area.

Did that Saratoga B&N meet ever work out?!?

I pass that exit multiple times monthly on the way to the airport.

No it didn't unfortunately. Guinness and I were the only 2 to be able to go; and then we got snow here in Troy, and I went snowboarding instead :( . BUT, I still want to meet! Just not this weekend heh.

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Finally found this thread. I'm in Clifton park, right between Albany and Saratoga Springs.

If you see a 07 specB with different rims in the area, wave. We don't get too many LGT around us, esp ones that wave.

Whats going on rallysquirrel??!!! Get enough snow? I'm up in Lake George...lets get a meet together with some other upstate subies!!! Wanna try for Saratoga Springs....again:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rallysquirrel --> I've been keeping an eye open for you ever since I saw your posts and pics of the new spec.B late last year. I travel the Northway a handful of times every month. Look for the wave.

Where did you end up scoring that '07? Hopefully not from Advatage in Troy.

I'm up for a meet, as Guinnesspower has been trying to orchestrate for weeks now, as long as the timing works.

hey guys, i'm driving through 87N up to canada tomorrow morning. how are the highways after the storm? do they do a good job plowing and salting?

all clear...just watch out for cross winds up in my area (exit 19-25) blowing lots of snow onto the northway...stop by lake george (exit22) and catch some snowmobile races @ 10am on the lake!!!

thanks for the info. i know continued snow showers are in the forecast, but i assumed it won't be the accumulating kind due to the strong winds. i'll be taking my wife's TL because my LGT makes her car sick. i wonder why:icon_wink

all clear...just watch out for cross winds up in my area (exit 19-25) blowing lots of snow onto the northway...stop by lake george (exit22) and catch some snowmobile races @ 10am on the lake!!!

Are they racing Sunday too? I've got previously scheduled plans to be out snowshoeing all day Saturday here in the Green Mtns.

not sure...www.lakegeorge.com let me know...we'll set up a meet at my neck of the woods!

I didn't find anything about snowmobile races in Lake George, but I did find this on Sunday. http://www.icerace.com/

Its in Round Lake, exit 11. Check it out. They said they will attempt to clear a course on Saturday and will update the webpage as to their findings of the conditions on Saturday afternoon/night.

I'll have to see if I can get the old lady to change plans for Sunday and I might be able to make it, provided they even hold the event. Even if I can't make it, you might find it interesting.

New to the forum but im in Buffalo. Anyone go to Buffaloscooby.com?

Welcome to the forum.

I go to that site. Alot of Buffalo-Rochester peeps and meets (IMO). There's a member here who runs it. Can't remember the name tho.

Archived