LegacyGT.com

Headlight Mod

I might be helpin a few people out with headlight clearing after the new year. If you still haven't done it by then you can tag along
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yea just got the car 3 weeks ago, love it, Cars a chick magnet. Thanks for the help!

yea no sh!t... only person ive had tell me they like my car randomly was some old dude..:lol: need to find a chick thats hot and knows cars i guess.. anyone have a daughter... 18-22?? knock some sense into them>?? haha:lol:

Yea just got the car 3 weeks ago, love it, Cars a chick magnet. Thanks for the help!

Haha, the only thing I've heard from girls is "Why did you trade your convertible (S2000) in for THAT?" Not only do girls not "dig it"...they think I'm an idiot for buying it. :(

WTF? not for me... :icon_mad:

because you dont have SWP!!!!! its a panty dropper becuase that color triggers things like wealth, sexyness, class, jewelry, etc in their crazy brain. :)

SWP ownz JOO!!!!!!!!!!

and ambers seal the deal

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

because you dont have SWP!!!!! its a panty dropper becuase that color triggers things like wealth, sexyness, class, jewelry, etc in their crazy brain. :)

SWP ownz JOO!!!!!!!!!!

and ambers seal the deal

lol, i get compliments in my swp lgt, but not enough that i'd have to beat away girls with a stick. my gf likes it and thats all that matters. i guess a LOT is better than a 98 accord.

OMG! We can clear the headlights out???!!!

Somebody- DO A WALKTHRU ON THIS!!!1!!

(This really should have been the first response in this thread. Man, where did all the gentlemen come from?):lol:

Maby this board is getting back to the way it should be :p. Just a bunch of subaru Legacy fanitics trying to help each other out.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Archived