LegacyGT.com

Headlight Mod

There is a guy in northern Jersey that started a business doing this....http://lightwerkz.net/.....He just did my brothers STi this saturday...We went together and hung around for a bit since we live near by....The results are simply amazing and he's a great person too. Really concerned about customer satisfaction.

I might be helpin a few people out with headlight clearing after the new year. If you still haven't done it by then you can tag along

Are you going to post info on this regional gathering in the regional boards? I might join the fun.

Enough threadjacking, welcome newbie!

Ya that guy in north jersey did my lights..He has done hundreds of them...Let me know I can call him up for you..If you are out of state just send them fed ex and he will do them in his home..Takes him a day..and he can paint the inside of the light any color too..

Are you going to post info on this regional gathering in the regional boards? I might join the fun.

Enough threadjacking, welcome newbie!

are you in the tri-state area? A couple of guys asked me to help them with theirs. I'll post something I guess when the time comes. It's definitely not going to be till the new year though.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

are you in the tri-state area? A couple of guys asked me to help them with theirs. I'll post something I guess when the time comes. It's definitely not going to be till the new year though.

how big is your oven..I may be interested!

• 1 month later...

Archived