LegacyGT.com

V6 Mustang owners are completely clueless.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: These idiots are harping on ricers, and feel like they have to show them up with their almost as slow mustangs. Wow they've "killed" some some kid in a focus, and possibly a chevy tahoe driven by a soccer mom, I wish I had me a sports car like that.

FWIW, I thoroughly enjoyed the V6 Mustang 'vert I rented awhile back - you know, for a rental. Rented in SF and drove up to Reno and back and it served me well. I was glad to get back into my LGT when I got home, of course, but I think that Ford did a pretty good job building the car for their target market (more show than go.)

In case there are any Mustang V6 lurkers out there, I'll contribute Car&Driver's Road Test Digest results (0-60 / 1/4):

Mustang V6: 6.9 / 15.3

Forester XT: 5.9 / 14.3

Impreza WRX: 6.0 / 14.6

Impreza STi: 4.9 / 13.8

Legacy specB: 5.2 / 14.0

Mustang GT: 5.1 / 13.8

Shelby GT500: 4.5 / 12.9

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

actually, since the bugeye WRX came out, it outsold the 2.5RS models nearly 2:1

I forget where I read that, but I remember it sticking out..

btw, I can't believe nick bitched out and threatened to barn people who invaded.

True. The base trim is normally what keeps the model alive. I'm pretty sure that Subaru sells a good deal more N/A models than turbo models.

That was entertaining haha

I just read this

"turn off TCS and around 5000 RPMs pull the shifter lever back into the 2 postion and hold it there to 5400 rpms in second then go back to D

do this with the Trac off or it will bog you down shifting into second cause it will cut the tires loose"

HAHA WOW that sounds like it is good for the trans.

Archived