LegacyGT.com

ContiExtreme's on sale at TireRack

trohler

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.jsp?make=Continental&model=ContiExtremeContact&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&partnum=145WR7CEC

Dont know if they are being discontinued or design change but looks like some good pricing. Thinking about picking up a set for winter, then getting new rims in the spring and puting the SO-3 on them.

Tolly

07 Impreza 2.5i Special Edition

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

more performance oriented, less snow oriented. No 'high performance' all season will come close to Nokians. The Nokians won't come close in dry handling to the hi-po A/S either. It's all about picking your battles.

I did just that! Well, I got them from my local tire dealer, who matched TR's pricing:)!

I'll be getting them put on Saturday. We'll see how they compare against my current Pzero's....

Where did you go I was planning on getting these.

Denial is your best friend

I got them in 215/50/17 for the TR price at Discount Tire. Discount was also offering a $50 rebate for tires they had in stock. Haven't tried them in snow yet but rain performance is awesome and the extra bit of sidewall in that size should be good for potholes. I'm running 42f/40 psi. Lower than that and they're pretty squishy.

From Nabisco....http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127023

"Today, 09:43 AM #8 Luke@tirerack vbmenu_register("postmenu_15853588", true);

Tire Rack Moderator

Member#: 1215

Vehicle:

800 -428-8355

ext. 362

while I have heard of some balancing issues in the past the current special has nothing to do with that issue and they are not being discontinued at this time"

I am myself in the market for 05 OB tires. Have narrowed it down to Falken ZE 512 at discounttiredirect.com (@around $67) + free shipping+ free replacement certificate+ $25 cash back.

I think tirerack prices are great but the shipping is killing (not to mention the mounting fees @ $10 a pop).

Anyone use the Kumho Solus KH16?

Archived