LegacyGT.com

My g/f hates me because of this site... thanks

I am so freakin' jealous.

A little story, we were driving to dinner somewhere in Venice, CA and in my rear view i saw a couple different ferraris, a 360 and a 550 maranello and said 'oh cool, theres a couple ferrari's behind us', she then looks and goes 'oh those are a 360 and maranello, right?'

I was just about to propose to her right then and there :lol:

Ed

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont have a problem with a g/f or wife but sometimes my fiance gets upset when I buy stuff for my car and his is still stock lol. He is getting wheels and audio stuff for christmas though. I bought and installed most the mods for his old car, and mine for that matter. He pays bills, I mod the cars, and teach him how to hehe

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

I dont have a problem with a g/f or wife but sometimes my fiance gets upset when I buy stuff for my car and his is still stock lol. He is getting wheels and audio stuff for christmas though. I bought and installed most the mods for his old car, and mine for that matter. He pays bills, I mod the cars, and teach him how to hehe

ah... can you have my babies :wub:

:icon_mrgr

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

^ You got it all Amy. The real deal!

Still watching for that Blue Leggy to come running up on my bumper!

LOL Thanks, I haven't been out much lately but I'm sure one day you will see me -hopefully I wont be as dumb this time lol

ah... can you have my babies :wub:

:icon_mrgr

Hhaha as far as babies, well none of those till after I get married next May and I dont think my fiance will be happy if they aren't with him , sorry

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

LOL Thanks, I haven't been out much lately but I'm sure one day you will see me -hopefully I wont be as dumb this time lol

Hhaha as far as babies, well none of those till after I get married next May and I dont think my fiance will be happy if they aren't with him , sorry

Howdy Neighbor!

My other car is a 1993 Chevy S-10 Tahoe! (Currently being driven to failure by my nephew)

imagine my wife's shock and disbelief when came home to find the front end of "her" new car in pieces, burst thru the kitchen door to ask me "what in the hell my problem?" was, only to catch me with a cookie tray in my hand and one of the subie's headlights in the oven.............

gives a new meaning to the word ballistic.......

:lol::lol::lol: This story needs it's own thread!!! How does a classic like this get lost in the shuffle? :iam::D

My name is Nick, I'm proudly addicted, and my g/f is glad I have this site to talk on. Prevents her from having to hear it! :lol: She does know the Turbos have the hood scoops and thanks to PGT she wants a Mini. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Same thing here man. Everytime she calls, she says "Whatcha doing? Are you on the message board, again?".

At least she's nice and calls it 'the message board'. My wife calls it the Subaru Dork Forum.

At least she's familiar with the word 'forum'. And the fact that I drive a 'Subaru':lol:

I keep it simple, if she has no interest in cars from the beginner, i choose not to pursue the relationship any further...pretty simple.

Frankly i think there are plenty of reasonably attractive women out there who do share a interest in cars, so why hook up w someone who is just going to bitch about your hobbies later. The sex alone is just not worth it.

Ed

Yeah I have a problem. SO WHAT.:icon_twis My GF gives me the "It's your car and your money, do whatever you want." Then, when I DO do what I want I get, "Umm... IT"S THE UPS GUY AGAIN, what'd you get NOW!?"

I love it.:icon_wink

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

After owning the car for a month my wife came home from work to me having nearly the entire console ripped apart, radio out, hood open, engine cover off, the driver's seat taken out. All to do a boost gauge and a sub-woofer install.

Her: "Sweetie, This WAS a brand new car wasn't it?" Rolls eyes, and goes into the house.

All I get is the "eye roll". She loves me :wub:

I'm smart enough not not to mod her car. I just keep it clean.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

After owning the car for a month my wife came home from work to me having nearly the entire console ripped apart, radio out, hood open, engine cover off, the driver's seat taken out. All to do a boost gauge and a sub-woofer install.

Her: "Sweetie, This WAS a brand new car wasn't it?" Rolls eyes, and goes into the house.

All I get is the "eye roll". She loves me :wub:

I'm smart enough not not to mod her car. I just keep it clean.

Good advice, I find keeping the wife's car clean makes her more ... understanding about things I want to do with my car.

My other car is a 1993 Chevy S-10 Tahoe! (Currently being driven to failure by my nephew)

Archived